PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Eagles Canyon Video

way2neary
10-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Hey Guys,

Let me get the vidoe thread started this time.

Had a great time and thanks to everyone for all the advice. I only taped Race #4. Some great video of Dr. Frank. I gave Frank some pressure for about half the race, but just couldn't keep up... Here's the link:

http://www.vimeo.com/15545376

Later,

Dave Neary
AI #23

GlennCMC70
10-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Rookies. :roll:

http://www.aicmctexas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3745

michaelmosty
10-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Great run Dave, amazing progression throughout the weekend!! It'll be pretty sweet to see how AI turns out next year with the great incoming talent.
It sounds like you have 3.55's b/c we have the identical shift points, it sounds like my car but meaner. 8)

marshall_mosty
10-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Dave,
Looks like you need ABS... (easy off-season update). :)

Al Fernandez
10-05-2010, 08:00 AM
ABS? Do you also get a "reset" button with that upgrade? :lol:
Drive the car, dont be a passenger :wink:

way2neary
10-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the kind words Michael. I am still giddy as shit from that last race. I know there is still lots for me to learn but I certainly couldn't have had that kind of run without you all's help. Many thanks to all of you who have so generously helped me as a newbie to the group. I am still amazed by the willingness of fellow competitors to help others be successful. My sincerest thanks.

As for the ABS, I definitely need it but pride keeps jackin' with me. My goals include being able to feather that brake and I may never get that "feel" with ABS. That said Marshall,as you noted, after a few sets of tires, I will be financially incented to turn to "The ABS side."

Dave N
AI #23

edrock96GT
10-05-2010, 06:45 PM
ABS=win.

So would 80 more horsepower. :oops:

Congrats, Dave...you drove the pants off that thing and earned ROTY for sure! :)

way2neary
10-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey Eddie,

Thanks for the kind words. I did my best to give Frank a run. With a HP upgrade, you'll be right there with us... Being down 80 or so HP has to be a real challenge. Make the HP upgrade in the off-season. I forsee some real great racing next year with that 2-V head upgrade your posting! Make it so!

Dave