PDA

View Full Version : Team Jordan - No Dyno for ECR.

GlennCMC70
10-13-2010, 09:11 PM
If you were at ECR (racing in CMC2) and you have an issue w/ Team Jordan keeping season points from Round 6 in place of fun run in the absence of a dyno, send me a PM and I'll change the points to FR.
They have already requested I do just that, but I do not see the point if all CMC-2 guys are OK w/ it.

PM me or post up here. I'll likely call the points official come Monday morning.

ShadowBolt
10-14-2010, 08:52 AM
As I said fun run it fine with us. I broke the exhaust pipe right behind the header in the last race and the whole exhaust system is $hit. I have to replace all of it before I get a new dyno.

Jerry

Jeremy Gunter
10-14-2010, 11:27 PM
I don't have any extra exhaust stuff Jerry, but look around for headers, you can usually find them cheap.

edrock96GT
10-15-2010, 07:11 AM
Jerry, is it a stock exhaust pipe or a longtube setup?

donovan
10-15-2010, 10:16 PM
As I said fun run it fine with us. I broke the exhaust pipe right behind the header in the last race and the whole exhaust system is $hit. I have to replace all of it before I get a new dyno.

Jerry

I picked up a 99 GT, it has and exhaust system, I don't know what it is, but its there. The car is in Ft. Worth now, I will be going up there in a couple weeks. I will see what it is, if you can use it... its free!

DD

ShadowBolt
10-16-2010, 10:55 AM
I have long tubes and they are fine. It's everything back that is crap. Looking at Dr. Gas. X-pipe.

Thanks for the offers.
JJ

donovan
10-16-2010, 11:20 AM
Jerry, I have an account with Dr Gas. Let me know what you need to order and we can check pricing.

DD

ShadowBolt
10-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Jerry, I have an account with Dr Gas. Let me know what you need to order and we can check pricing.

DD

Okay