PDA

View Full Version : AI Texas Championship Plaque - Paging Team Downunder!

GlennCMC70
11-02-2010, 12:31 PM
If anyone has a solid contact for Darron or Mason I need you to forward it to me or contact them ASAP.
Let them know I need that AI plaque back like yesterday!

David Love AI27
11-02-2010, 02:17 PM
I might have it since I still have their trophy...

GlennCMC70
11-02-2010, 05:00 PM

If you have the AI trophey, please get it to a Series Director like now! If not, please tell you don't have it.
I'm unclear as to what the "it" is you have. Do you have the contact info? or the award itself?

Fbody383
11-02-2010, 05:58 PM
If not, please tell you don't have it. I kan't haz the trophy.

David Love AI27
11-03-2010, 11:38 AM

If you have the AI trophey, please get it to a Series Director like now! If not, please tell you don't have it.
I'm unclear as to what the "it" is you have. Do you have the contact info? or the award itself?

I have the actual trophy, not sure about the traveling plaque... I have been trying to catch Daron at TDE events but we haven't been able to coordinate or meetings... I will try and get by my storage today...

I can have my the tag engraved in a day... no problem...

GlennCMC70
11-03-2010, 08:42 PM
I need the traveler. Darron got w/ me and will be leaving it in a safe spot tomorrow.

Not sure what your smoking Dave.... but keep it up.

David Love AI27
11-04-2010, 12:28 PM
I need the traveler. Darron got w/ me and will be leaving it in a safe spot tomorrow.

Not sure what your smoking Dave.... but keep it up.

(bubble.. bubble.. cough.. cough) ahhh... good stuff.... :twisted:

Like I said.. I has the trophy.... guess Daron had the traveler :roll: quess thats why I couldn't find it in my storage :oops: