PDA

View Full Version : Probably not a popular subject, but ...

mitchntx
11-05-2010, 07:34 PM
... it's going to be tough keeping up with news and events in the new-improved quad-NASA.

Are the official announcement here or on the RM site?

Maybe a combined site? Is bestdamnNASAregion.com available?

nasa-rm
11-06-2010, 10:27 AM
... it's going to be tough keeping up with news and events in the new-improved quad-NASA.

Are the official announcement here or on the RM site?

Mitch, for now RB and I will do our best to get all of the same news posted here, on the NASATX.com site and on nasaforums.com.

I'll try not to post anything TX specific on the RockyMountain site unless it applies to them as well (HALLETT - OH HELL YEAH :D).

In the long run, we will gravitate towards having a forum as part of the main nasatx(??) site where all info is posted. Much like RM does not use the nasaforums site as everything gets lost in the giant forum.

nasa-rm
11-06-2010, 10:28 AM

I checked and TwoBestDamnNasaRegionsEver.com is available!!!! :P

mitchntx
11-06-2010, 12:23 PM
That's cool.

Just seems like a lot of extra work for you and Revka with all the cross posting.

We've become spoiled because the world revolves around Texas and CMC and AI ... in that order. :wink:

BlueFirePony
11-08-2010, 07:17 AM
Mitch's cat posted that last part about AI and CMC ;)

K Shaw
11-08-2010, 10:16 AM
Expect to see me helping Dave and Revka at NASA events. Probably tech as that is what I was doing in RM

mitchntx
11-08-2010, 10:58 AM
Expect to see me helping Dave and Revka at NASA events. Probably tech as that is what I was doing in RM

Oh I see how this went down ... you were on an advanced recon mission.

K Shaw
11-08-2010, 11:01 AM
ha. :D