PDA

View Full Version : It's Party Time!

oz98cobra
06-29-2006, 01:53 PM
Leah and I are having a few folks over to help us down a few Margaritas out by the pool on Sunday, July 2nd, at 3pm at our house in Plano, and we'd like to invite our CMC/AI racing friends and significant others to join us!

Margaritas and sodas will be provided, but you are welcome to bring anything else that you wish to drink. We will also throw some burgers, brats and chicken on the grill, along with a salad to go with it.

This one's an adult gathering, so you'll need a sitter if the kids can't look after themselves, and don't forget to bring your swimsuits and towels.

If you can make it, RSVP here or via PM before Saturday afternoon, and PM me if you need directions.

mitchntx
06-29-2006, 05:05 PM
Very kind offer and Debbie and I would be there.

Unfortunately, we will be out of town till Monday afternoon.

Next time for sure, though.

Thanks for the invite.

gt40
06-29-2006, 05:10 PM
If you can make it, RSVP here or via PM before Saturday afternoon, and PM me if you need directions.Amy and I should be able to make it.

AI#97
06-29-2006, 09:35 PM
my butt better be in the engine compartment of my car putting it back together.... unsure of attendance...given I am like 3 blocks from you...... :lol:

oz98cobra
06-29-2006, 10:03 PM
my butt better be in the engine compartment of my car putting it back together.... unsure of attendance...given I am like 3 blocks from you...... :lol:

Your butt can take a couple of hours off for some R&R - just get up earlier Sunday! ;)

oz98cobra
06-30-2006, 04:37 PM
C'mon, we know there are more margarita fans that this in the group?

Don't be shy - we really do want your company, or we wouldn't have asked! ;)

bossskip302
07-01-2006, 05:23 AM

Vey kind offer...local folks should attend. My good friend Daron...do you want me to ship the pods for the docs car quckly or what?
Give me a call
Skip

David Love AI27
07-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Wish I lived closer :( , I always enjoy the company of you and Leah. Hope you guys will come at meet the family at the LiiR compound at TWS in August. :D

oz98cobra
07-01-2006, 11:14 AM

Vey kind offer...local folks should attend. My good friend Daron...do you want me to ship the pods for the docs car quckly or what?
Give me a call
Skip

I'll call you SKip

macstang
07-01-2006, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the kind offer, but I wont be anywhere near Texas this weekend. I'll be home. See ya in TWS

Boudy
07-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Awe Maaaannn... Sorry, we have out of town guest coming in around midnight and the honey do list is enourmous.

Do this again, we'll be there.

Boudy

Adam Ginsberg
07-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Thanks for hosting a great shin-dig, Daron & Leah. It was a good time.

AI#97
07-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Thanks for hosting a great shin-dig, Daron & Leah. It was a good time.

Yeah, Monday morning was quite rough! I was craving more brat's by lunch time though!

Great fun and Thanks!