PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Louis
11-26-2010, 04:37 PM
Some of you know me, some of you dont... my grandpaw mitch sent me this link. Hope to see some of you at the track next year :)

I already saw MikeP at the mile... he knows what Im getting myself into :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Louis

GlennCMC70
11-26-2010, 07:10 PM
Louis, your gonna have to do better than that.

Who are you and what do you have to offer us here in the DFW area as well as at the track?

mitchntx
11-27-2010, 08:24 AM
Some of you know me, some of you dont... my grandpaw mitch sent me this link. Hope to see some of you at the track next year :)

I already saw MikeP at the mile... he knows what Im getting myself into :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Louis

Louis built Glenn's first race car.

Al Fernandez
11-27-2010, 11:01 AM
Louis, welcome aboard man! If Mitch is your grandpa you've come to us for therapy? :lol: :wink:

GlennCMC70
11-27-2010, 12:00 PM

Louis

I'm shocked you can remember that far back! The med's are helping after all.

Fbody383
11-27-2010, 04:31 PM

Louis

So does he have dibs on the first rub on the new car?

marshall_mosty
11-27-2010, 04:42 PM

LouisDepends if it's in this car...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6eP1_sNz3E

Fbody383
11-27-2010, 04:48 PM

LouisDepends if it's in this car...

I'm thinking that car would just suck the paint off as it went by.

AllZWay
11-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Hey Louis... How has it been going?

You need to come out and see us. I was telling Mitch that I don't think I have seen you since I was building my car several years ago.

BryanL
11-29-2010, 12:16 PM
So would this help with a dyno cert? Glad to have you come join us. What are you bringing to our sandbox and Mitch's soapbox?

Louis
11-29-2010, 01:28 PM
Ive started a shop, basic performance/race/speed shop in Carrollton. Im in a 10,000 sqft building with most of the essential tools as well as a new Dynojet 224 ( and LOTS of parking ;) )

I broke away from LG Motorsports earlier this year to start my own business, and you guys are on my list of priorities! I have a big track support trailer with most of the things you could need at a race, so you guys dont have to carry them. ( Welder, lathe, sheet metal/shear/brake,etc etc) as well as a scale pad and all the necessary alignment stuff I always carried while in ALMS and Grand Am.

I dont have a car, and really dont plan on having a car to run with you guys. Ive always been a crew chief/fabricator/race mechanic, although I am still the youngest to ever start a world challenge race at 15 :mrgreen:

Who would I talk to about sponsorship of this board? I dont want to get in trouble... Ill get mitch and Glen in enough trouble as it is.... :mrgreen:

As for the video- We actually went a 10.2 on Dunlops a year later in the true GT2 car. That^^ was a World Challenge car with no lead and Kumho slicks.

Louis

GlennCMC70
11-29-2010, 03:12 PM
Who would I talk to about sponsorship of this board? I dont want to get in trouble... Ill get mitch and Glen in enough trouble as it is.... :mrgreen:
Louis

I sent the site admin an email. Check your PM's.