PDA

View Full Version : ruh roh.. JWL joined.....

AI#97
06-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Guess we will have to keep it clean in here now!!! :oops:

donovan
06-30-2006, 06:00 PM
I thought this was an invite only thing... :lol:

JWL, good to see ya here... Sit back, Relax and enjoy the show!

So, whats it like seeing my name on top of the Texas AI Points? I've become quite the race car driver since the first time you took me around the track in Todd's convertible.

Enjoy
David D.

AI#97
06-30-2006, 06:15 PM
I thought this was an invite only thing... :lol:

JWL, good to see ya here... Sit back, Relax and enjoy the show!

So, whats it like seeing my name on top of the Texas AI Points? I've become quite the race car driver since the first time you took me around the track in Todd's convertible.

Enjoy
David D.

Man! Listen to you....you are starting to sound more cocky than I did 5 weeks ago....and you see what happened to me! :P

Enjoy it while it lasts there "Iron Man"!!! I am coming to get ya! :twisted:

donovan
06-30-2006, 06:39 PM
Somebody has to talk some smack around here... you all have turned into a bunch of ladies after Hallett... Come on... What happened to the group!

I know its a short run with me on top, so I'm taking advantage of it...

It's good to be King! And I have five weeks left, it’s going to be a long five weeks...

I would like to thank everyone for your support to get me on top of the AI ladder here in Texas... I could not have done it with out all of you... Especially you Chris Lyons, my nemesis on the track... you most of all I have to thank for helping me change my transmission at MSRH earlier in the season and coaching my around Hallett… you are like the father I never had… and Todd for giving me the support I needed when I was down with a broke engine, you really helped me along……

What, wait… Is being on top is getting to me?… :?: damn it… damn it… I’m turning into Eric… damn it… :twisted:

Todd Covini
07-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Man! Listen to you....you are starting to sound more cocky than I did 5 weeks ago.... :twisted:

Matt....I think David has still got miles and miles to go before he even starts seeing signs for that offramp. :lol:

-=- T

Todd Covini
07-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Man! Listen to you....you are starting to sound more cocky than I did 5 weeks ago.... :twisted:

Matt....I think David has still got miles and miles to go before he even starts seeing signs for that offramp. :lol:

-=- T

CMC17
07-03-2006, 09:15 AM
Definitely worth repeating Todd. lol

donovan
07-03-2006, 10:37 AM
Damn... now that was funny...

jots down notes for later use...