PDA

View Full Version : Christmas comes early for Texas racers...

Al Fernandez
12-17-2010, 09:35 AM
Race entries will be $299 in 2011!

Thanks NASA Texas!!

nasa-rm
12-17-2010, 09:50 AM
That does not include the slight discount on top of that for the Dec 25th - Jan 1st X-mas sale.

You can purchase the entire or partial season all up front for an additional savings during this time.

BlueFirePony
12-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Nice!
Actions speaking louder than words! I like.

michaelmosty
12-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Excellent news!!

nasa-rm
12-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Nice!

Now in return, you all need to beat the bushes to find more people to fill the entry lists!!!

All we ask is that you all get at least one new person to try a NASA event in 2011!!!

AllZWay
12-17-2010, 05:07 PM
Nice!

Now in return, you all need to beat the bushes to find more people to fill the entry lists!!!

All we ask is that you all get at least one new person to try a NASA event in 2011!!!

I have a guy and working on for maybe Cresson or Hallett.

BlueFirePony
12-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Do co-drivers count? :)
Seriously though, we plan to do our part to spread the word.

Rob Liebbe
12-17-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm working a contact for DE entries from the BMW Club of Houston.

rleng1
12-20-2010, 01:14 PM
where are the details for the annual pass or purchase between Dec 25th - jan 1st.
have talked the neighbor into bringing his Z06 to TWS in april.

David Love AI27
12-21-2010, 10:28 AM
That does not include the slight discount on top of that for the Dec 25th - Jan 1st X-mas sale.

You can purchase the entire or partial season all up front for an additional savings during this time.

Any chance I can do this before Christmas??... Would be a nice gift for someone

nasa-rm
12-21-2010, 03:42 PM
I am dragging my feet on the Texas events so I can hopefully get the TWS event figured out, but I guess there is no good reason why I can't do the sale starting sooner.

If anyone is interested, you can sign for Hallett right now for only $269!!!

mitchntx
12-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Registration is open.

Think 3 in 2011 for the price of 2 in 2010.

Awesome!

2011 is a two outage year. So April and October are not possible.

But I'm in registered, renewed and licensed for 2011. Cresson, TWS and Hallett or bust.

Happy Boxing Day!

nasa-rm
12-26-2010, 05:56 PM
I should have warned Mitch before he got carried away, but make sure to keep adding events to your shopping cart before checking out. By doing them all at once, you only pay the online $3.98 fee once and only have to go through the mutli-screen interview gauntlet once.

mitchntx
12-26-2010, 06:12 PM
I got caught up in the moment ... Jack and Coke didn't help ... but ....

David Love AI27
01-09-2011, 08:23 PM

Never saw a "season ticket" option...

mitchntx
01-09-2011, 08:26 PM

Each event was discounted individually.

David Love AI27
01-09-2011, 08:42 PM

Each event was discounted individually.

guess I misunderstood... oh well....

mitchntx
01-10-2011, 06:28 AM
Probably shouldn't have waited till the 9th the ask the question

David Love AI27
01-10-2011, 04:19 PM

I was told the pricing was extended...

GlennCMC70
01-10-2011, 04:20 PM

It was. Originally it ended on the 12/31/10.

David Love AI27
01-10-2011, 04:23 PM

It was. Originally it ended on the 12/31/10.

The "season pricing" was never explained in detail, so it doesn't really matter...

BlueFirePony
01-11-2011, 12:44 PM
I missed it too Dave...pretty stupid on my part though. Hope to see you at the track this year!

David Love AI27
01-12-2011, 01:24 PM
I missed it too Dave...pretty stupid on my part though. Hope to see you at the track this year!

I was just trying to get Jason signed up for the year... I will be spectating or running TT... Running two cars last year killed my sponsorship...

marshall_mosty
01-12-2011, 02:51 PM
The "X-mas special" ($20 off) was extended until 8-Jan...

David Love AI27
01-12-2011, 09:25 PM

good to know :roll:

GlennCMC70
01-12-2011, 09:31 PM

http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=38486

What is the issue David? I don't think anyone got a personal phone call. It was also run a week longer than he said it would.

David Love AI27
01-13-2011, 02:52 PM

What is the issue David? I don't think anyone got a personal phone call. It was also run a week longer than he said it would.

Not A member of the NASAFORUMS.COM... Don't have time to surf every f@cking racing forum on the net... Beside I wasn't talking to you anyway... it is constant bullsh!t from you that makes me hate to even be on this forum... the only reason I'm still around is to help Jason...

Don't worry I'll be gone soon enough..

Jeremy Gunter
01-13-2011, 05:02 PM
David... You know I love ya man, and you know I think Glenn can be a douche bag, but letting him under your skin is just ridiculous. He's always working different angles at the cellulite of us racers, he sees both sides of the fence, and at times does one hell of a job riding it, like PBR or "PFR" in this case. You are better than that David. I didn't know about this either, and one of my teammates took advantage of it. It's a simple lack of communication on their part and lack of oblivious research on ours. It is what it is, no ones fault. We have said it a million times, there needs to be one major channel of communication, it hasn't happened yet, but lets hope someday the higher ups realize their shortcomings and work to improve them. In the meantime, setup accounts on every Nasa based website in the country and do a daily check. If you miss something it's obviously your fault! :lol:

mitchntx
01-13-2011, 05:08 PM
Jeremy, do you need a tissue too?

This wasn't a NASA Texas gift to Texas AI and CMC. It was open to all of Texas regional series. Placing the data on the NASA site about a NASA event was the right call.

As a courtesy, multiple references to the discount in this thread on this forum dating back to December 17th. There was plenty of time and opportunity.

And if you register on-line for a NASA-Texas event, then you are indeed registered on the NASA Forums.

They use the same log-in ID and password to purchase track events and post on the forum.

So pointing a finger at some one else won't fly.

Is posting on the net to best way to get the word out? Maybe ... maybe not. But it's a lot more efficient and cheaper than going door to door.

kbrewmr2
01-13-2011, 05:25 PM
And if you register on-line for a NASA-Texas event, then you are indeed registered on the NASA Forums.

They use the same log-in ID and password to purchase track events and post on the forum.

as an [ex] Global Moderator there, false.

But Dave actually uses messageboards so keeping an eye there in just the TX section and here would be wise. Its just 2 places...

michaelmosty
01-13-2011, 05:27 PM
I would go door to door and let everyone know during my paper route in the mornings but NONE OF Y'ALL READ THE DAMN NEWSPAPER!!

GlennCMC70
01-13-2011, 06:03 PM
David... You know I love ya man, and you know I think Glenn can be a douche bag, but letting him under your skin is just ridiculous. He's always working different angles at the cellulite of us racers, he sees both sides of the fence, and at times does one hell of a job riding it, like PBR or "PFR" in this case. You are better than that David. I didn't know about this either, and one of my teammates took advantage of it. It's a simple lack of communication on their part and lack of oblivious research on ours. It is what it is, no ones fault. We have said it a million times, there needs to be one major channel of communication, it hasn't happened yet, but lets hope someday the higher ups realize their shortcomings and work to improve them. In the meantime, setup accounts on every Nasa based website in the country and do a daily check. If you miss something it's obviously your fault! :lol:

I'll address just one part of this. See the bolding above. Not directed at anyone particularly.
There was one major channel of communication in the past. That was here. We all know the previous NASA TX Management had zero interest in posting on any forums, to include the forum set-up for them by NASA HQ. Since management has changed, the data being provided and posted on the NASA Forums Texas section has increased by a significant amount. So instead of just one place to find out information, you now have two. Two opportunities to educate yourself.
I also made this post:
http://www.aicmctexas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3881 4 days before the deadline of the event in question. I think you can read the forum w/out a login and/or user ID. So if you frequent this site and this one only, you should have known.
Mitch made a post on the subject as well, as he said.
If you feel your better off not surfing here, be sure to figure in all the stuff you miss out on that your going to blame me for into the equation. Be really sure it is worth it.
Place the blame on me, on NASA, on whoever makes you feel better about you being the way you are.

David Love AI27
01-13-2011, 06:07 PM

How hard would it have been to post this link on December 24th instead of January 4th?????????????????????????????

Like I said... you won't have to put up with me anymore...

GlennCMC70
01-13-2011, 06:16 PM

How hard would it have been to post this link on December 24th instead of January 4th?????????????????????????????

Like I said... you won't have to put up with me anymore...

Because we had this thread:
http://www.aicmctexas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3855&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
posted on Dec 17th that deatailed all the info you feel you missed out on. In fact, your the 9th fl_lcking post in the thread. A post you made on Dec 21st - a full 3 days before the date you wish I made my post your referencing above.

David Love AI27
01-13-2011, 07:08 PM

Any chance I can do this before Christmas??... Would be a nice gift for someone

Here is the post you speak of, Glenn... I had my grandchildren in town after that... sorry if I have my priorities, I checked the national site looking for a "season ticket" and didn't see anything that resembled it... It was just a simple qustion.

David Love AI27
01-13-2011, 07:15 PM
David... You know I love ya man.....

Glad your feeling better... good luck this season

If you miss something it's obviously your fault! :lol:

LOL... yep... as the Warden said:
"What we have here is a failure of communication"

I'm a shakin' boss, I'm a shakin'

nasa-rm
01-14-2011, 10:40 AM
Hey. You boys play nice!!!!!!n Don't make me stop this car.

We really are trying to get the news out on various items. As my buddy Dave Love doesn't have time to read and search every forum, I don't have time to post on them all either :D .

However, we did make an announcement in the email letter that was sent out to 1435 Texas people on 12/30. Fancy looking thing with pretty pictures?

If for some reason you aren't getting it, you can sign up here.

http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001EZ1xV5UTY8ve2x6oywq6Ig%3D%3D

mitchntx
01-14-2011, 01:11 PM
Hey. You boys play nice!!!!!!n Don't make me stop this car.

Better wait for a red flag ...