PDA

View Full Version : garage/carport at MSR-H

way2neary
01-25-2011, 08:25 AM
Gents

I missed out on the garage sign up. I checked with Dave B and all the carports are sold out. Do you know of a good place to set up at MSR-H that would still be close enough to the carports? I recall some space at the end of the carports, but that seemed more like parking.

I'm thinking the only thing that will be available is on the back forty with the trailers.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Dave

michaelmosty
01-25-2011, 09:02 AM
Dave, I'd look to grab a spot either at the end of the carports where you mentioned or across from the carports next to the bathroom. That is where the 4th gen clan always sets up so hopefully people can get there early enough and save some spots.
Marshall, Jeremy, and I hope to get there around Noon so we'll try to save some spots.

RichardP
01-25-2011, 11:14 AM
This weekend conflicts with a big event happening in Houston on Sunday. Dan Allford has a carport and will be there on Saturday but he is blowing off racing to go for a bit of a jog on Sunday. Anyway, his carport will be open Saturday night/Sunday for anyone that wants it...

Richard P.

rleng1
01-26-2011, 03:25 AM
Yes, this Sunday is the Chevron Houston Marathon.
Rest assured that Al and I will not be in the marathon.
I too would like to use a garage. I think most stalls are big enough for two cars, so maybe we can bunk and huddle together.

Alien
01-26-2011, 08:02 AM
Just a reminder (after looking at the weather forecasts), the awnings at MSRH don't stop water from coming thru.

Fbody383
01-26-2011, 01:26 PM
Just a reminder (after looking at the weather forecasts), the awnings at MSRH don't stop water from coming thru. Yeah but like Randy... they're good at slowing stuff down.

I probably can't roll in until mid afternoon if folks are trying to save some space for the slow cars.

rleng1
01-27-2011, 10:40 AM
What else would you expect from an old guy.

JasonLiiR
01-27-2011, 07:59 PM
Probably be rolling in saturday morning, dont know if ill have the energy to make the drive after class and work tomorrow night. Not really planning on getting a spot anywhere out of the back 50. Unless one of you wants to save a spot for a reigning champ to set up a couple of canopys....ill let some one use one if you do :wink:

edrock96GT
01-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Probably be rolling in saturday morning, dont know if ill have the energy to make the drive after class and work tomorrow night. Not really planning on getting a spot anywhere out of the back 50. Unless one of you wants to save a spot for a reigning champ to set up a couple of canopys....ill let some one use one if you do :wink:

I'm looking to get there around 12 or 1. I'll see what I can do. :)