PDA

View Full Version : Well...??

jeremiahkellam
01-30-2011, 09:33 PM
Anybody got the Cliff Notes version???

GlennCMC70
01-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Yes. But what happens in Houston stays in Houston.

mitchntx
01-30-2011, 09:50 PM
From what I've heard ....

Weather was great on Saturday and wet on Sunday.

In the duece, it was the Jeremy, Michael and James show.
In UNO, it was the Love show.

4 wide into the launch must've been something to see.

David Love AI27
01-30-2011, 10:34 PM

Due to "out of class" contact with the 17 car in Race 2, Jason was DQed, suspended for a race and placed on probation, forcing me out of early retirement to run in the wet/slick Race 4....

I had a wild ride spinning off the track, got stuck for a while and finished a couple of laps down

Unofficial CMC1 standins are

Jason Love 100pts
David Love 100pts

I turned over the rest of my driving gear to Jason after we got back...

GlennCMC70
01-30-2011, 10:41 PM

Due to "out of class" contact with the 17 car in Race 2, Jason was DQed, suspended for a race and placed on probation, forcing me out of early retirement to run in the wet/slick Race 4....

I had a wild ride spinning off the track, got stuck for a while and finished a couple of laps down

Unofficial CMC1 standins are

Jason Love 100pts
David Love 100pts

I turned over the rest of my driving gear to Jason after we got back...

Not sure why you were "forced" out. Jason should have started R4 so he could serve his probation race. We are all confused as to why you drove. He will still have to serve the probation race at his next event.

NASA13
01-30-2011, 11:09 PM
From what I've heard ....

Weather was great on Saturday and wet on Sunday.

In the duece, it was the Jeremy, Michael and James show.

4 wide into the launch must've been something to see.

It was a hoot and yes ,the crew dominated, although I snuck a couple silvers out from under them on Sunday. I can't wait for msrc,
Great meeting all the new guys!

David Love AI27
01-31-2011, 08:57 AM
Not sure why you were "forced" out. Jason should have started R4 so he could serve his probation race. .

Jason was smart enough to sit out a very risky race and wait till there were better conditions

marshall_mosty
01-31-2011, 09:07 AM
Not sure why you were "forced" out. Jason should have started R4 so he could serve his probation race. .

Jason was smart enough to sit out a very risky race and wait till there were better conditions
However, no better place to hone finesse skills than in the rain... in a class of 1, at least he could have found some open track where there was minimal risk to himself and others... JHMO.

GlennCMC70
01-31-2011, 09:17 AM

Sure. I guess you showed us how risky it was.

David Love AI27
01-31-2011, 10:39 AM
However, no better place to hone finesse skills than in the rain... in a class of 1, at least he could have found some open track where there was minimal risk to himself and others... JHMO.

he gets enough practice running around by himself at DEs...

It is partially my fault that he got in trouble Sat. I told him to get past all the inexperienced back markers and go run with the big boys...

We ran AI(X) for MANY years and NEVER chopped off a out of class racer... NEVER!!! the ONLY contact that I ever had is when I DIDN'T turn in on John George who was diving under me and I hit Nick R...

We have ALWAYS been courteous drivers

David Love AI27
01-31-2011, 10:45 AM

Sure. I guess you showed us how risky it was.

LOL.. I thought I did a good job of getting off the track, but not too far... I know it looked like crap from the stands but I did one heck of a job trying to keep it close to the edge of the track in case the EVs had to rescue me...

at least I didn't spin in front of half the field or hit any one... poke poke..
(that remark was not directed at you, Glenn... they know who I'm talking about)

JasonLiiR
01-31-2011, 10:47 AM
I'll get around to that whole probation thing at some point. It what it is, sorry Wade, send me the bill when you figure it out. Got parts if you need them. It was fun watching the old man playing in the grass and everyone sliding towards the wall racing towards the checkered, I got plenty of practice in the rain at TWS a couple weekends ago. I like to call it Counter Steer Palooza .......Francis- "Jason whose in your car?" Jason-"My cars out there?"

David Love AI27
01-31-2011, 10:52 AM
I'll get around to that whole probation thing at some point. It what it is, sorry Wade, send me the bill when you figure it out. Got parts if you need them. It was fun watching the old man playing in the grass and everyone sliding towards the wall racing towards the checkered, I got plenty of practice in the rain at TWS a couple weekends ago. I like to call it Counter Steer Palooza .......Francis- "Jason whose in your car?" Jason-"My cars out there?"

Hey J-Lo... get your butt to school

JasonLiiR
01-31-2011, 11:00 AM
School has Wifi :lol:

ShadowBolt
01-31-2011, 11:10 AM

You could be talking about me! Sorry Corey!

JJ

David Love AI27
01-31-2011, 11:19 AM

You could be talking about me! Sorry Corey!

JJ

Takes a big man to step up... Love you, Man!!!

AllZWay
01-31-2011, 01:08 PM
It was mostly the Mosty show in CMC2, but it was still a fun weekend.

I however had the largest off in my racing history. :lol: And was forced to watch the race after the car came to rest in about 5 inches of water. :oops:

Fbody383
01-31-2011, 01:33 PM
...came to rest in about 5 inches of water. :oops:I hear water that deep will crack you passenger side exhaust manifold.

GlennCMC70
01-31-2011, 03:17 PM

I however had the largest off in my racing history. :lol: And was forced to watch the race after the car came to rest in about 5 inches of water. :oops:

We adding hip waider's to the required safety gear list?
SFI rated rubber boots? :?

HoustonNW
01-31-2011, 03:21 PM

Says the man who was making fun of my windshield wipers on Saturday!

GlennCMC70
01-31-2011, 03:44 PM
And it will not be the last time.

Alien
01-31-2011, 03:56 PM
It was raining? I thought you were just dumping oil again. :D

edrock96GT
01-31-2011, 04:50 PM

No....no...no SFI rated boots.

FIA boots are good for 5 years. :roll:

Todd Covini
02-01-2011, 12:16 PM

Where were you???

AllZWay
02-01-2011, 02:58 PM

Where were you???

I was wondering also.

jeremiahkellam
02-01-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm putting yall on notice now! You got one year to get whatever you can done... I'll see you in 2012!!

AllZWay
02-01-2011, 04:09 PM
I'm putting yall on notice now! You got one year to get whatever you can done... I'll see you in 2012!!

You better get your crap together this year and get to the track.

ShadowBolt
02-01-2011, 04:21 PM

You better get your crap together this year and get to the track.

Yeah, it ALL ends in 2012 if you listen to some.

JJ

HoustonNW
02-01-2011, 09:53 PM
It was raining? I thought you were just dumping oil again. :D

Oooof! That hurt! :lol: