PDA

View Full Version : Mitch, Please turn up the wattage!

ShadowBolt
02-02-2011, 09:59 AM
We are getting rolling blackouts in central Texas because of how much power you N. Texas people are using. We were a toasty 16 this morning. I'm sure Mitch can fix it for us. I told the guys at work I had friends in high places that could fix this for us. Come on Mitch don't let me down!

JJ

mitchntx
02-02-2011, 10:12 AM
We are getting rolling blackouts in central Texas because of how much power you N. Texas people are using. We were a toasty 16 this morning. I'm sure Mitch can fix it for us. I told the guys at work I had friends in high places that could fix this for us. Come on Mitch don't let me down!

JJ

I'm pedalling as hard as I can.

Wirtz
02-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Ya, bunch of schools closed today. I got sent home from work as our building was off this morning.

Hopefully the power at my house will stay on long enough for me to

Chuck
02-02-2011, 12:45 PM
[/quote]

I'm pedalling as hard as I can.[/quote]

Mitch, Just throw in another fuel rod. We are cold.

Chuck
CMC#14

Fbody383
02-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Just remember it's those lousy generators that can't stay on... i'll sell you guys all the power you need, but you may not like the price today.

Rob Liebbe
02-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Just remember it's those lousy generators that can't stay on... i'll sell you guys all the power you need, but you may not like the price today.

Proof positive that power corrupts.

RichardP
02-02-2011, 03:00 PM
We've got plenty of electrity here at NASA. But no heat. Lots of technical reasons being thrown about but the root cause is summed up by:

The heaters aren't designed to work when it's cold... :roll:

Richard P.

HoustonNW
02-02-2011, 03:08 PM
Ya, bunch of schools closed today. I got sent home from work as our building was off this morning.

Hopefully the power at my house will stay on long enough for me to

I see what you did there. :)

ShadowBolt
02-02-2011, 03:16 PM
We've got plenty of electrity here at NASA. But no heat. Lots of technical reasons being thrown about but the root cause is summed up by:

The heaters aren't designed to work when it's cold... :roll:

Richard P.

Sounds kinda like...."So it's OK to have illegal parts if you implement them poorly???"

JJ