PDA

View Full Version : Some Dirt Action

#84Sprint
03-06-2011, 08:18 AM
Sprint Car Racing @ Kennedale Speedway Park in Kennedale Tx, Hot Laps @ 4pm come on Out and see some all around racing, Wheels America #84 not ready but got a call to drive a Friends Sprint so come on out and see the action......

#84Sprint
03-06-2011, 11:16 AM
Ops Hot Laps @ 2pm and Racing @ 4pm today

michaelmosty
03-06-2011, 06:58 PM
How did the racing go Dave?

#84Sprint
03-07-2011, 07:30 AM
How did the racing go Dave?

First race of the year in a Sprint Car, I want to Thank the Woods Racing Team for letting me Drive there Sprint,
Hot Laps were bad, worked on setup a bit,
Heat Race car was a lot better I believe I placed 7th or 8th
A-Main worked on setup a bit more, raced are way from 18th to 5th before the 3rd Red Flag witch the the owner of the sprint car was in, than he came over to me and ask me to pull off track, (that is so hard to do when your running O so good) than he said it's up to me there were 5 laps left in race. After red flag we got push started again and I drove around two laps to get to look @ line up board and pulled off.....we loaded up two cars of the 3 sprint cars, worked on 3rd to make a roller again and loaded it up...
Got home and I got a call around 11pm and it was the owner and he said he was so thankful of me pulling of he said I would be driving for him again soon when I am not racing for Wheels America & Blue Fire Racing..
I love Racing any time any place any car.....See you next weekend

mitchntx
03-07-2011, 09:22 AM
I believe I good nickname for you would be "smoke". Wait, that's already taken ... how about "dust"? :wink:

When does the season start at Kenedale?

#84Sprint
03-07-2011, 10:15 PM
I believe I good nickname for you would be "smoke". Wait, that's already taken ... how about "dust"? :wink:
LMAO

When does the season start at Kenedale?

This weekend was opener for Race Saver Sprints @ Keenedale we race with Sprint Series of Texas @ Cowtown Speedway at Keendale in two weeks

See you next weekend

P.s here is a video link from this weekend & my in car video did not come out.. I am in the Yellow 55 you can see from the in car from the orange 05 who owns car I was driving.

http://www.youtube.com/user/aceracergofast?feature=mhum