PDA

View Full Version : Mid Pack Slackers (you know who you are)

BryanL
03-08-2011, 05:36 PM
and those normal podium whiners. You all better be bringing your A game this weekend. I'm sure everyone hasn't been posting much because you are all busy prepping your car, watching your video's, and worried about being in the corner of Big Bend for the start of the race. I'm not ready to utter a Wyatt Earp line yet but just know that I'm a coming. And to those out there that are telling people behind my back that they are gonna kick my butt-Bring It Big Boy! To that character in Granbury-you don't have your hired gun to save you this time-(and while I'm thinking of you do you still have my 21mm swaybar? bring it as my new setup may need it) Please bring the Perrier Mr. Edward James (almos) Procter. I'll try some at impound.

I'm sorry I won't be the life of the party at night as I'll be reviewing my Traqmate vids. Like all of you I was busy this weekend adding stuff to the #24 that is surely worth a few seconds. I still need an alignment that may or may not get done so I'll keep that in my bag of excuses labeled 'Glenn'. All the super secret snake stuff is still on the shelf in the garage waiting patiently for the next event so I'll have a fresh can off whoop at TWS, too.

SHAKE & BAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rleng1
03-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Dude. Go easy on the 93 octane.
Mid-pack is starting to get crowded, so try to keep it on the pavement in T1R1.

AllZWay
03-08-2011, 06:05 PM
What did I do to you? :P

I ain't talking crap...those mudstains have been kicking my tail.

mitchntx
03-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Drunk again ... :roll:

ShadowBolt
03-08-2011, 07:45 PM
and those normal podium whiners. You all better be bringing your A game this weekend. I'm sure everyone hasn't been posting much because you are all busy prepping your car, watching your video's, and worried about being in the corner of Big Bend for the start of the race. I'm not ready to utter a Wyatt Earp line yet but just know that I'm a coming. And to those out there that are telling people behind my back that they are gonna kick my butt-Bring It Big Boy! To that character in Granbury-you don't have your hired gun to save you this time-(and while I'm thinking of you do you still have my 21mm swaybar? bring it as my new setup may need it) Please bring the Perrier Mr. Edward James (almos) Procter. I'll try some at impound.

I'm sorry I won't be the life of the party at night as I'll be reviewing my Traqmate vids. Like all of you I was busy this weekend adding stuff to the #24 that is surely worth a few seconds. I still need an alignment that may or may not get done so I'll keep that in my bag of excuses labeled 'Glenn'. All the super secret snake stuff is still on the shelf in the garage waiting patiently for the next event so I'll have a fresh can off whoop at TWS, too.

BL....put down the pipe.

JJ

Jeremy Gunter
03-08-2011, 07:46 PM
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_6ai5mauc2j4/ScZ_E1GeA7I/AAAAAAAACOQ/cdtw3wjhn8s/12%20-%20loo%20bathroom%20-%20try%20hard%20-%20stress%20-%20constipated%20-%20scared%20shitless.jpg

BryanL
03-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Sounds like you guys are just sitting around watching Charlie Sheen interviews and singing Koombaayah.

Procter you are just fun to mess with especially if I'm with your parents after everyone has had a few cocktails--I can't wait.

Fbody383
03-09-2011, 12:59 PM

He just said that...

Don't worry about me at TWS BL... only on 16's with stock brakes and no horsepower.

cobra132
03-09-2011, 09:02 PM
I removed my brakes, saved a lot of weight. FMR

Casey_SS
03-10-2011, 02:48 AM
This feels like a Charlie Sheen tribute post but lacks the tiger blood / warlock references for true authenticity. Gotta work that stuff in if you really want that internship gig he's got going....

BryanL
03-14-2011, 04:12 PM
Casey is right. Now I go into depression and start hitting up Frank for some prescription meds so I can sleep.

Well maybe next event someone will be ready to talk some trash. I have to regroup and go back to the drawing board and follow Allfords path to breaking away (nice weekend). I was successful in getting worse as the weekend went on.
I guess I can still talk trash to Randy since we both (me twice) went off into rattlesnake and encountered the stupid curbing. I'm going to weld in a skid plate to protect the oil pan some more.

Now that I think about it maybe I will be ready to talk trash before TWS as I should have a Gordon doll riding shotgun!