PDA

View Full Version : CMC AI Cars for Sale ( Not my ad)

cjlmlml
03-15-2011, 02:03 PM
bossskip302

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:24 pm Post subject: 95 CMC Mustang and 05 AI car for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy folks, been a long time since chatting on this forum, Scott and I are selling all of our Racing inventory. His CMC ford all the finest items /add ons
his had top three fnishes never a dnf, took ove a year to build Adam and or wayne.John George know the car well.
Also have numerous new sets of toyos rain and shaved brand new it would take four paragraphs to explain all great products on car, asking 12,500 new refreshed motor, too much to list for another insight ask AJ or Joe at performance speed .
Also selling my 05 Mustang all Steeda products used, moton shocks , stack system BBC rims, alum driveshaft, plexaglass windows major motor improvements nascar tuned exshast system both cars have radio systems along with crew radio,06 AIX Texa Champ, never DNF weighs 2950 with/out driver, was Steeda magazine layout 05,06 and 07 used in all ford magazines
Ads. Way to much to list over eighty grand in car, very easy to drive asking $42,500 will pay a finders fee if help sold

Includes with both cars extra rims and tires, scales, radios car covers and many more

48 ft gooseneck 06, two car Pace trailer ac/heater generator, direct tv hookup, escape doors for all major full size race cars makes it easy to open outside door and hop out has checker floors custom cabniets stainless steel workbench ect new 32k selling 18k , new 16 ply tires

28 ft 06 bumperpull custom Pace trailer checker floors direct tv hookup, custom cabinets great for CMC AI car with lots of spaced for gear tires etc. new 24k asking 16k

If you have any question or need more info please call Skip @ 254 485 0286, or email @ fugowee12000@yahoo.com, As mentioned prior AJ knows these race cars inside and out ha drive both and PST has spent mucho time dialing these beasts in
Reason for selling
Scott and I have spent the last nine years training with Blackwater and Tacpro shooting center in Mingus reaching goals of range officers and Instructors in Pistol Basic to advanced, same with shotgun , carbine and Designated Marksman. Scott is qualified at 1909 meters with a sniper weapon while my old ass is good to 1507 hitting a 24 inch steel targets three out of five times in under a min.
The family is buying ten acres training center located on 377/67 east of Comanche has a ten thousand sq ft building with that 4k 0f showroom space. five lane indoor 75 ft range, hundred yard rifle range, 50 yrd outside pistol range and live shoot house for Law Enforcement. In addition a Intenational Defense and Pistol asso competitive range to hold national matches, intrsruction for both men and women, CHL carry permits and renewal, three gun matches and other fun items.
Will have over 200k of inventory, reloading supplies, EMT equip,steel targets all items needed for hunting and training , Law Enforcement training personal defense for both couples and women taught by Amy, Very unique facility.

Call if any questions on the Race cars and Trailers, will keep y'all informed on the grand opening
Regards
Skip and Scott

Thirteen miles from the shop we have on our ranch/farm a 900 meter range as well as a fake deer blind to simulate deer hunting and allowing fathers/sons/daughters to have confidence in making a longer shot while explaining the "dope" of their particular rifle and be able to take that longer shot with confidence shooting at steel deer, pigs etc targets
All NASA members will have a twenty percent discount on yearly memberships......as y'all can tell we are fired up