PDA

View Full Version : F! 2012 Race Date @ Austin

rleng1
06-05-2011, 08:56 PM
We have another exciting update to share! The World Motor Sport Council has published the 2012 Formula 1 Grand Prix race calendar, and June 17, 2012 is the date assigned to the United States Grand Prix. To receive official information about future ticketing and special hotel accommodation information directly from Circuit of The Americas, please be sure to register your contact information at www.CircuitofTheAmericas.com under the "Sign Up For Updates and Ticket Info" banner.

Construction progress at the facility is on schedule. We have posted a brand new time lapse video, showing the latest site excavation work during May. You can view it on our official YouTube channel. Please also visit our official Facebook and Twitter page for the latest news, updates, and ticket info.

In the meantime, we’d love to learn more about you: our fans. Click here to take this 2-minute survey – the first 500 responders get a free Formula 1 United States cap!

Thank you for your interest in Formula 1 racing at Circuit of The Americas and stay tuned for more updates!

Help spread the word about Circuit of The Americas! Please share this e-mail and forward it on.

Circuit of the Americas, LLC - 301 Congress, Suite 220 Austin, TX 78701

ShadowBolt
06-06-2011, 08:29 AM
We have another exciting update to share! The World Motor Sport Council has published the 2012 Formula 1 Grand Prix race calendar, and June 17, 2012 is the date assigned to the United States Grand Prix. To receive official information about future ticketing and special hotel accommodation information directly from Circuit of The Americas, please be sure to register your contact information at www.CircuitofTheAmericas.com under the "Sign Up For Updates and Ticket Info" banner.

Construction progress at the facility is on schedule. We have posted a brand new time lapse video, showing the latest site excavation work during May. You can view it on our official YouTube channel. Please also visit our official Facebook and Twitter page for the latest news, updates, and ticket info.

In the meantime, we’d love to learn more about you: our fans. Click here to take this 2-minute survey – the first 500 responders get a free Formula 1 United States cap!

Thank you for your interest in Formula 1 racing at Circuit of The Americas and stay tuned for more updates!

Help spread the word about Circuit of The Americas! Please share this e-mail and forward it on.

Circuit of the Americas, LLC - 301 Congress, Suite 220 Austin, TX 78701

That is so cool. For years we (the Austin area) has been the red-headed stepchild of the Dallas and Houston areas. NO more. We are the center of the racing universe........well except for maybe Hallett.

JJ

kbrewmr2
06-06-2011, 10:34 AM
I found out that hotels in the area won't let you book more than one year out. Reminder set in my Outlook calendar though :)

Waco Racer
06-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Hotel Shmotel - everybody's crashing at Dr. Frank's or Donovan's or Corey's

AllZWay
06-06-2011, 01:07 PM

Or setting up the camper in Jeff Wirtz's front yard. PARTY!!!

ShadowBolt
06-06-2011, 01:11 PM

Crash at my shop in Hutto. We are five hundred feet from the tollway and maybe 30 minutes from the track.

JJ

Crumpacker
06-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Crash at my shop in Hutto. We are five hundred feet from the tollway and maybe 30 minutes from the track.

JJ

It's been quoted... can't take it back now.

Count Darcie and I in!!!

ShadowBolt
06-06-2011, 06:03 PM
It's been quoted... can't take it back now.

Count Darcie and I in!!!

Not a problem. I even have a couch in my office and we have a full kitchen and another couch in the back office.

JJ

mitchntx
06-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Redneck F1 ... oughta be a hoot!