PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with TWS 2.9 CW in car video?

jdlingle
07-20-2011, 12:59 PM
I have never ran the 2.9 miles course at TWS in the clockwise direction. Any of you guys have any in car video you could post up or link to so that I can study a bit?

HoustonNW
07-20-2011, 02:00 PM
Here is the media thread from last year:

http://www.aicmctexas.com/main/showthread.php?3469-July-TWS-Media-Thread&daysprune=365

I think you can find a couple of complete laps however seeing what happens in the race group might be even more valuable.

Fbody383
07-20-2011, 04:22 PM
I have never ran the 2.9 miles course at TWS in the clockwise direction. Any of you guys have any in car video you could post up or link to so that I can study a bit?

[[ SELF EDIT: Sorry, Dr. Frank for even thinking what I was going to say. ]]

ShadowBolt
07-21-2011, 08:01 AM

TWS CW is the bomb! Just remember don't lift before the end of the pit wall. Michael taught me that and I took almost two seconds off my lap times.......then he took his brake point down way past the end of the wall. I love TWS CW. My favs, Hallett first, MSRC CCW second and TWS CW third. MSRH is 19th and I have only been on six or seven different tracks in my life.

JJ

kbrewmr2
07-21-2011, 11:44 AM
I've got video of what NOT to do if you go off on the outside of what is now T1 going that direction....

(hint - saying screw it and short cutting to T3 is not wise, and esp not wise if you're carrying some speed still... )