PDA

View Full Version : brake cooling hose

ShadowBolt
10-18-2011, 01:00 PM
I need 10 to 12 foot of 2.5" brake cooling hose before this weekend. Pegasus has it but getting it here on or before Thursday is going to be expensive. PST is closed today. Any other ideas so I can get this on order and not forget about it?

JJ

GlennCMC70
10-18-2011, 01:24 PM
Check places like hydraulic hose shops. I know Stuart Hose here in Ft Worth carries it, and for alot less than "race shops". If you can't find a local shop, call the one in Ft Worth off Riverside, and I'll pick it up and bring it Friday.
FYI - They may not call it brake cooling hose.

GlennCMC70
10-18-2011, 01:25 PM
http://www.stuarthose.com/contact/default.html

ShadowBolt
10-18-2011, 02:06 PM
Check places like hydraulic hose shops. I know Stuart Hose here in Ft Worth carries it, and for alot less than "race shops". If you can't find a local shop, call the one in Ft Worth off Riverside, and I'll pick it up and bring it Friday.
FYI - They may not call it brake cooling hose.

Looks like I found it. Thanks for your offer to help Glenn.

Jerry

edrock96GT
10-18-2011, 05:50 PM
Jerry, if you don't find any let me know at the track. You can get the one I use on my foot cooler. Doubt I'll need it next weekend.

ShadowBolt
10-18-2011, 07:07 PM
Jerry, if you don't find any let me know at the track. You can get the one I use on my foot cooler. Doubt I'll need it next weekend.Thanks Eddie. I should be okay now.

J

BryanL
10-19-2011, 11:48 AM
You talking about brake duct cooling hose? I have mine off my car right now that you can have. I can measure the size and lengths of each though one of them is pretty torn up.

ShadowBolt
10-19-2011, 12:27 PM
You talking about brake duct cooling hose? I have mine off my car right now that you can have. I can measure the size and lengths of each though one of them is pretty torn up.

THANKS BL.

The hose will be here tomorrow. I just have to install it at the track.

JJ

michaelmosty
10-19-2011, 01:04 PM
THANKS BL.

The hose will be here tomorrow. I just have to install it at the track.

JJ
I'll help ya with the install. Its the least I can do since you gave me your spare hose earlier in the year. ;^)

rleng1
10-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Jj, I have 10' of 3" that I will have with me.