PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Dave and Revkah

ShadowBolt
10-26-2011, 11:20 AM
I just wanted to take this time to thank Dave and Revkah for purchasing the Texas region and making it so much fun to compete in. The difference since they took over is night and day. Like on Sunday morning we noticed a broken rotor and replaced it with a new one but needed to bed it in. There is really no place to do that at ECR other than on track. Jay took the car out for one lap with the HPDE group and took care of it. This may not sound like much but the last owners wanted us to pay them for a lap or two at MSRH two years ago just to bed in a set of new pads. Also the Sat. night BBQ's are great. As I told Glenn last weekend. I was not going to let the other A-holes stop me from racing but Dave and Revkah sure make it allot more fun!

Thanks again Dave and Revkah!

JJ

jdlingle
10-26-2011, 01:21 PM
Couldn't agree more! They took over midway through my HPDE to comp school progression and the changes on that side have been nothing short of night and day. Very friendly atmosphere.

GlennCMC70
10-26-2011, 01:44 PM
I can say I enjoy having Dave and Revkah around. I hope we see the same growth we saw over the last year.

michaelmosty
10-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Agreed, and very well said Jerry!!!
Thanks Dave and Revkah!!

JasonLiiR
10-26-2011, 05:39 PM
Thank you Dave and Revkah!! You guys are awesome. This season has been awesome, I mean a pool at the August TWS..REALLY?!?! A pool!! That was simply awesome. Thank you for everything you've done and all the things I'm sure are coming. O and I can't leave out TUCKER!!!

cobra132
10-26-2011, 06:31 PM
Ditto. Thanks for all the hard work!

AllZWay
10-26-2011, 06:35 PM
Ditto. Thanks for all the hard work!

+1 for this post. Thanks for a great year.

marshall_mosty
10-27-2011, 08:52 AM
If there were a "how to run a NASA region" book, it SHOULD be written by Dave and Revkah. Their execution of events is top notch and second to none. I can say that the improvements from this leadership change has gone further than any of us can imagine.

Thanks again for your tireless efforts in pursuit of perfection.

David Love AI27
10-27-2011, 02:30 PM
Good job guys