PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Year End Video - how much does Gary need?

HoustonNW
01-12-2012, 09:45 PM
I just finished watching the 2011 video for the 10th, or 20th time. Gary is a creative genius. The video, the music, the photos, the...

What does he (actually you Gary) need to do it again? I am in for $100, seriously! Paypal or that emergency Franklin in my wallet at MSRH, throw your hat in now dude.

P.S. With my new GoPro I can contribute to the video. I hope that my mount can swivel for starts vs. inverts. ;)

Fbody383
01-13-2012, 05:33 PM
I just finished watching the 2011 video for the 10th, or 20th time.

P.S. With my new GoPro I can contribute to the video. I hope that my mount can swivel for starts vs. inverts. ;)It all starts with footage to choose from.

Alien
01-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Thanks, but I'd feel guilty taking money like that.

Like DF sez, what we (whoever does it this year) needs is Sam to break and take exterior footage at the jump at MSRH, Corey powersliding, Adrian dancing, and some good old fashion racing and it will all come together. That's the start.

Songs and general ideas, well, some of those I've had in mind for a few years, the Thunder Rolls and Thunderstruck seemed fitting afer DaveB took the reigns. I'd like to see someone new take a stab at it next year, but would be willing to help out again.

GlennCMC70
01-13-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm thinking a combined effort.
Varner, Warren, Francis, Robertson, ..... who am I forgetting?

Ben2004
01-15-2012, 09:19 PM
I could try to help out...especially with video from the back of the pack. I will look into video editing software this year and be playing around with my new Drift HD, so if I am able to learn enough by year-end, then i wouldn't mind contributing.

Fbody383
01-17-2012, 09:37 AM
I could try to help out...especially with video from the back of the pack. Giving you the benefit of your own quote... that puts you up front for the inverts... plenty of good footage of stuff going on behind you. Just hold everybody off...