Sold

NickV
05-02-2012, 10:03 AM
Sold

Storm Trooper
05-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Sold

Nick,
Do you know what oil your running in the car? motor,trans,diff? What type of posi. it has? Sorry I should of asked these questions But I was in AWE.... LOL The car is awesome Also if you could send me the pics presrichinc@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Sean

NickV
05-11-2012, 05:30 PM
email sent

rleng1
05-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Congrats to both.

GlennCMC70
05-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Hope your building something else Nick.

David Love AI27
05-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Nick,
Do you know what oil your running in the car? motor,trans,diff? What type of posi. it has? Sorry I should of asked these questions But I was in AWE.... LOL The car is awesome Also if you could send me the pics presrichinc@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Sean

It needs supports for the chin spoiler or it will drag at high speeds... (where is that rolling eyes icon?)

NickV
05-11-2012, 09:01 PM
I will be back eventually :)

Alien
05-14-2012, 03:13 PM
Sean,
Since you're a new guy and can't be expected to know a bunch of history in the group (with or without a rollseyes icon), what David is refering to is something that happened over a year ago concerning his #3 car. For Nick's chin spoiler, it's been cracked when loading and unloading on the trailer, so it will bend back a bit at high speeds. Unfortunately, it's pretty common for third gens to have similar cracks right at the corners from people nosing into curbs when parking. The key is that if you (or Nick has) make new supports for the chin spoiler, it MUST MAINTAIN THE STOCK PROFILE. This bolded part gave Love some issues last year in that his was pushed out (supported) a bit more than the stock profile and was questioned by a series director.

GlennCMC70
05-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Only questioned.
No action was taken.

David Love AI27
05-14-2012, 08:29 PM
Only questioned.
No action was taken.

Got the car off the trailer tonight... working on the STOCK PROFILE... thanks for giving me some time to work on it... It will still have supports after seeing the pics of Nicks car on the front straight at TWS... just want to maintain the stock profile at speed...

Storm Trooper
05-15-2012, 06:16 AM
Sean,
Since you're a new guy and can't be expected to know a bunch of history in the group (with or without a rollseyes icon), what David is refering to is something that happened over a year ago concerning his #3 car. For Nick's chin spoiler, it's been cracked when loading and unloading on the trailer, so it will bend back a bit at high speeds. Unfortunately, it's pretty common for third gens to have similar cracks right at the corners from people nosing into curbs when parking. The key is that if you (or Nick has) make new supports for the chin spoiler, it MUST MAINTAIN THE STOCK PROFILE. This bolded part gave Love some issues last year in that his was pushed out (supported) a bit more than the stock profile and was questioned by a series director.
Thank you ...Ross and my self have been looking into this and I am going to remove them until I learn to stay on track...LOL Wile there off I am going to fabricate some brackets and repair them. I am hoping the trailer I am buying from Al F. is low enough not to scrap loading and unloading. We will see :-)

Fbody383
05-15-2012, 09:16 AM
I am hoping the trailer I am buying from Al F. is low enough not to scrap loading and unloading.Just need a shallower approach angle... i.e. make the ramp as long as it has to be to not scrape. Just use the winch on the self loading kegerator and you'll be fine

Storm Trooper
05-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Just need a shallower approach angle... i.e. make the ramp as long as it has to be to not scrape. Just use the winch on the self loading kegerator and you'll be fine

Thanks