PDA

View Full Version : Thanks and Apology

Cody Powell
03-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Just want to say thanks to all my AI/CMC bretheren for some of the best racing anywhere on the planet!
You guys race way fast and clean!
That leads to my second point, I need to apologize to the group for my reckless behavior. I am sorry.
It is not like me to have contact of any kind much less 3 out of 4 races, I am embarrased.
Before this weekend I had never even seen a body contact form, much less filled one out!
I will work on my patience as a driver and my talent before Hallett, I PROMISE!!!
Jerry, Dan, and Randy you can PM if you have changed your mind about my offer to pay for the damage.
I do not want a rep as a dirty or unsafe driver and trust me I will do everything I can to rectify this.
Thanks again Guys, Much love for the dudes and chicks from Texas!!!!
Cody

AllZWay
03-19-2012, 10:56 AM
Hey man.. I heard you hit me on the cool down lap. :D

Cody Powell
03-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Hey man.. I heard you hit me on the cool down lap. :D
That one was on purpose, you and Mosty were the only 2 guys I didn't hit? ;) I didn't want you guys to feel left out

AllZWay
03-19-2012, 01:48 PM
That one was on purpose, you and Mosty were the only 2 guys I didn't hit? ;) I didn't want you guys to feel left out

I didn't even notice... I guess the corner workers called it in.

ShadowBolt
03-19-2012, 01:58 PM
I didn't even notice... I guess the corner workers called it in.

I can't say the same thing to you James.

JJ

ShadowBolt
03-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Just want to say thanks to all my AI/CMC bretheren for some of the best racing anywhere on the planet!
That leads to my second point, I need to apologize to the group for my reckless behavior. I am sorry.
It is not like me to have contact of any kind much less 3 out of 4 races, I am embarrased.
Before this weekend I had never even seen a body contact form, much less filled one out!
I will work on my patience as a driver and my talent before Hallett, I PROMISE!!!
Jerry, Dan, and Randy you can PM if you have changed your mind about my offer to pay for the damage.
I do not want a rep as a dirty or unsafe driver and trust me I will do everything I can to rectify this.
Cody

No worries Cody. I just looked at the times from R1 (our only race) last year at Hallett and I was faster than you. As long as you buy me an ice cream and stay behind me at the Summer Shootout we will be okay. You kicked Team Jordans ass all weekend at Cresson and I hope to get even at Hallett!

Daymn you hit two other guys besides me?

JJ

AllZWay
03-19-2012, 05:09 PM
I can't say the same thing to you James.

JJ

ooopppss :o

rleng1
03-19-2012, 05:30 PM
Cody, no problem. I was going to paint my car red anyway.
Dude, 3 wide into Buzzard's neck. why do you think they call it NECK!!!
So what are you going to do with your mirror that hangs of the side of your car??
Just remember ' Don't Mess With Texas'.

David Love AI27
03-19-2012, 06:16 PM
guess I should consider myself lucky that I didn't get hit in Hot Pits... LOL

GlennCMC70
03-19-2012, 07:47 PM

I was considering it.

Boudy
03-19-2012, 08:44 PM
You hit my Expedition in the parking lot. So I'm going to have to take you up on that offer. Send my '09 Mustang GT to:

Ah, forget it.

Boudy

Cody Powell
03-20-2012, 07:40 AM
No worries Cody. I just looked at the times from R1 (our only race) last year at Hallett and I was faster than you. As long as you buy me an ice cream and stay behind me at the Summer Shootout we will be okay. You kicked Team Jordans ass all weekend at Cresson and I hope to get even at Hallett!

Daymn you hit two other guys besides me?

JJ

Got it Jerry, you win Hallett;)

nasa-rm
03-20-2012, 06:21 PM

No, that is just Porsche's that run into each other on grid.

mitchntx
03-27-2012, 08:11 AM
Cody

Translation:

Aw-shucks <digs toe in sand>