PDA

View Full Version : Casa del Calder - Party April 21st

BlueFirePony
04-02-2012, 09:48 AM
You all are invited to a surprise Launch Party/B-day party for my wife April 21st - evening.
Her video game is expected to be generally available by then (boy, we will need lots of tequila for her if it doesn't launch by then) and her b-day is the 27th so going to combine.

If any of you out of towners are up for the drive we can definately arrange a bed/room for you to spend the night....or if any of you in towners just can't make it home....we'll figure it out.

Only two requests:
1) while not planning on a XXX rated party, please don't bring the kids...Anna gets all maternal when kids are around - she can't help it - and I want her to just unwind after months of hard work.
2) if you are so inclined to bring a present, I'd like to make it a Peanuts gang (Snoopy, Woodstock) theme - her favorite.

Please RSVP either to this thread or PM me and I'll get all the particulars to you. Anna's covering my email this week while I travel but I am pretty sure she won't peek in here ;)

BlueFirePony
04-12-2012, 11:27 PM
If you are in fact interested in coming to the party we have some folks that can't get a baby sitter so request numero uno is rescinded.
Also very good chance that tequila will be free flowing (game is still in playtest..crossing fingers, praying, working late....).

Al Fernandez
04-14-2012, 09:35 AM
We're having a birthday party for our littles so no can do, but thanks for the invite.

BlueFirePony
04-16-2012, 05:16 PM
No worries Al. Have a great party yourself!
As it is, I am mioving the date to the 28th ...I know no one from this crew can make that date though ;)
Good luck at TWS and stay safe all!