PDA

View Full Version : Enduro Co-driver Announced

cobra132
09-21-2012, 07:58 PM
"Good people, I missed my introduction. But please... Please I pray you, hear it now, for I would lay rest the grace in my tongue and speak plainly. Days like these are far too rare to cheapen with heavy handed words. For you are all equally blessed. For I have the pride, the privilege, nay, the pleasure of introducing to you a driver, sired by drivers. A driver who can trace his lineage back beyond Charlemagne. I first met him atop a mountain near Jerusalem, praying to God, asking his forgiveness for the Saracen blood spilt by his sword. Next, he amazed me still further in Italy when he saved a fatherless beauty from the would-be ravishing of her dreadful Turkish uncle. In Greece he spent a year in silence just to better understand the sound of a whisper. And so without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I give to you, the seeker of serenity, the protector of Italian virginity, the enforcer of our Lord God, the one, the only, Sir Rob von Liebbe!" Yes, in his long-last and triumphant return to the asphalt, he will co-pilot the 132 car in an attempt to replicate the astonishing enduro 1 results. So please return his racing boots. We will be soliciting pit/fuel help, so any volunteers would be appreciated. FMR

Rsmith350
09-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Good choice, and you don't even have to worry about the car being legal :)

Rob Liebbe
09-21-2012, 08:40 PM
Frank is too kind in a wordy/flowery kinda way. But yes, he has asked me to co-drive and I am honored by the invitation. So I've renewed my membership and license, will try to remember how to drive a stick-shift, and take another hit off the racing crack-pipe. Oh yeah!!!!!!

marshall_mosty
09-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Welcome back Rob!

Fbody383
09-22-2012, 04:20 PM
"And so without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I give to you, the seeker of serenity, the protector of Italian virginity, the enforcer of our Lord God, the one, the only, Sir Rob von Liebbe!"

Good Sir AI Driver... the enduro doth require patents of nobility... consider ye therefore forewarned.

Wade
09-23-2012, 10:28 PM
You're a pretty old guy...better check the date on your medical too, unless Frank is going to take care of that for you?

Rob Liebbe
09-24-2012, 07:38 AM
You're a pretty old guy...better check the date on your medical too, unless Frank is going to take care of that for you?

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill.

Medical is up to date.

cobra132
09-24-2012, 10:31 AM
Note to self: Impose fee for CMC driver medicals.

BryanL
09-24-2012, 11:44 AM
Note to self: Impose fee for CMC driver medicals.

Just have your kit ready for me when I need it. Especially when in TX.

marshall_mosty
09-26-2012, 12:14 AM
Frank,
Michael and I are going to be gunning for ya!! We'll be driving #67 in the enduro.

cobra132
09-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Alright, cars # 67 and #132 are looking for 3 volunteers to serve as a shared pit/re-fueling team. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Free beer, hooch and other party favors. FMR

michaelmosty
09-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Frank,
Michael and I are going to be gunning for ya!! We'll be driving #67 in the enduro.
The AI#132 w/ CMC co driver
VS.
The AI #67 w/ CMC co driver

BRING IT!!!!!!!

Rob Liebbe
09-27-2012, 09:28 AM
The AI#132 w/ CMC co driver
VS.
The AI #67 w/ CMC co driver

BRING IT!!!!!!!

Consider it brung! (Shit, I have to compete against the Mostys - Frank didn't mention this.)

cobra132
09-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Why do you think I ask you. Ever since Marshall figured out his tie rod problem he has been a real pain in the ars.

Rob Liebbe
09-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Why do you think I ask you. Ever since Marshall figured out his tie rod problem he has been a real pain in the ars.

Maybe his new suspension will suck.

marshall_mosty
09-27-2012, 02:09 PM
Maybe his new suspension will suck.

Maybe so...