PDA

View Full Version : ECR Enduro Crew/Help needed

Rob Liebbe
09-28-2012, 11:41 AM
Frank and I are looking for some help with our Enduro effort. Needed are two or three hardy souls for crew and fuelers. We are anticipating only one stop for fuel and driver change at the halfway mark but it would be good if we could get a crew to stay the entire event. I would imagine the Mosty Brothers will be looking for similar help and so this could be a crew-share situation if that works out. Frank is looking to continue his enduro winning streak and you should all be proud to support him (or he will cut you off from the sippin' hooch and start doing mandatory trailer side medical exams - I don't think we want that to happen).

While I've only seen Balingit's drive/drink/drive/drink some more schedule, I believe the 3 - hour enduro will be held Sunday afternoon starting around 2:30.

Respond here or call me at 281-413-1948.

Thanks

marshall_mosty
09-28-2012, 06:49 PM
As Rob indicated, Michael and I are in similar need. Raegan might be recruited to help out, if possible. I'll also see if I can get Trina to put on one of the monkey suits and work a fire extinguisher... (long shot, but I'll try).

Storm Trooper
09-28-2012, 08:23 PM
I would like to help. Just tell me where and what I need to do?

Rob Liebbe
09-29-2012, 08:56 AM
I would like to help. Just tell me where and what I need to do?
281-744-5645

Thank you sir. Get ahold of Frank Robertson early in the weekend and we'll get you set up. You will need full race suit for fueler and fireman duty if I remember correctly.

Storm Trooper is off the slacker list - how about the rest of you guys, especially the locals like Bryan Leinart and Jay Jordan.

HoustonNW
09-29-2012, 09:07 AM
I finally signed up for the race weekend and will stay to help with the enduro.

smitty328
09-29-2012, 09:34 AM
I would like to help. It just depends on the schedule. I may have to get two cars back in one trailer.

So I'm a definite... oh... I don't know... maybe

Rob Liebbe
09-29-2012, 11:25 AM
Thanks Wayne.

Maybe thanks Smitty

marshall_mosty
09-29-2012, 03:26 PM
I have an extra suit, gloves, and shoes that I will bring. Size large. Shoes are 10 1/2 or 11...

Rsmith350
09-29-2012, 07:07 PM
As Rob indicated, Michael and I are in similar need. Raegan might be recruited to help out, if possible. I'll also see if I can get Trina to put on one of the monkey suits and work a fire extinguisher... (long shot, but I'll try).

If someone can bring me a fire suit I'd be more than willing depending how busy tech is.

marshall_mosty
09-30-2012, 01:26 PM
I will bring all the spare gear I have...

BryanL
10-01-2012, 12:14 PM
From Liebbe guilt trip I will come over to help. Not sure why you need that many extra's though. With 4 drivers and only 2 cars you already have 2 extra guys to help each car. How long is the enduro? Only one fuel stop with a driver change? Can you even fuel while doing the driver change?

marshall_mosty
10-01-2012, 01:04 PM
From Liebbe guilt trip I will come over to help. Not sure why you need that many extra's though. With 4 drivers and only 2 cars you already have 2 extra guys to help each car. How long is the enduro? Only one fuel stop with a driver change? Can you even fuel while doing the driver change?

You can fuel during the driver's change, just no working on the car when fuel is going in. The driver coming out will help the one going in. As Frank has a fuel cell, our stops should not happen at the same time, so we really should only need 2 helpers.

I will need 2 stops, as I can only go 50 minutes on fuel.

Looks like we have Wayne and Ross on the hook to help. That should be plenty to run in fuel/fire bottle, worst case.

cobra132
10-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Thanks guys for volunteering to help out. I would ideally like to have 2 fuelers and a fire man, although with the driver change not as critical. My rig can dump 20 gals in about 15 sec. If done correctly. I should have the fuel venting problem solved. Should be fun. Frank

Rsmith350
10-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Jess said she would help but I don't think we could find a firesuit that small, Ginsberg doesn't race with us anymore :)

Fbody383
10-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Jess said she would help but I don't think we could find a firesuit that small, Ginsberg doesn't race with us anymore :)Ross I can't believe you PM'ed me with that crack about Balingit.

Sorry, Mr. Balingit sir, some of these youngsters just don't know their place.

Rsmith350
10-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Ross I can't believe you PM'ed me with that crack about Balingit.

Sorry, Mr. Balingit sir, some of these youngsters just don't know their place.

You lost me......

Fbody383
10-03-2012, 01:46 PM
You lost me......

...could find a firesuit that small...

.... borrow Balingits?!? LOL!!!! ;) <:)

Tsk, tsk, tsk... I had such high hopes for you.

Rsmith350
10-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Tsk, tsk, tsk... I had such high hopes for you.

You should work for the media.......democrats would love you :)