PDA

View Full Version : AI/CMC Race Director

GlennCMC70
11-13-2012, 12:06 PM
Looking for input from you guys about our Race Director.
Let me know here or in private about whether or not your happy w/ the performance of the RD and that position. If you don't want to tell me, then please give your input to Dave Balinget.

GlennCMC70
11-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Just to clarify since I got a couple PM's from some confused folks.
I'm a Series Director. This post is regarding the Race Director. Each group who takes the track (Thunder, Lightning, Blitz) no matter what series is in that group has an RD.
Before it was just Clifton as RD, now we have 3-4 per given weekend.

Wade
11-13-2012, 02:25 PM
Since I only have good things to say, I'll post it here. I like having a group specific director. That way they are more in tune with the ins and outs of each particular series and the people in the series. Obviously some situations that we have at the track can get tense, and being able to work with a consistent and familiar face is important to me.

GlennCMC70
11-13-2012, 03:16 PM
What about the job/service OUR RD is doing for us?

MikeP99Z
11-13-2012, 04:07 PM
The race direction at Hallett rocked.

AllZWay
11-13-2012, 04:13 PM
The race direction at Hallett rocked.

:D but..... I think they all rock.

Wade
11-13-2012, 04:26 PM
What about the job/service OUR RD is doing for us?

two thumbs up

Fbody383
11-16-2012, 12:06 PM
What about the job/service OUR RD is doing for us?I think it's been fantastic all year... and I've been on the "wrong side of the law" for most of it. I like having it rotate around a couple folks to bring some different perspectives to our group.

I also think our group does a good job at self policing our on-track activities which helps keep the RD involvement at a good level.

Regardless, I appreciate all the time and effort Glenn, Al, Adrian, Mike, Marshall, Clifton, Dave, Ross, etc. put in to this so we have a place to race.

AllZWay
11-16-2012, 12:24 PM
Regardless, I appreciate all the time and effort Glenn, Al, Adrian, Mike, Marshall, Clifton, Dave, Ross, etc. put in to this so we have a place to race.

Completely agree... pretty thankless jobs, but much needed and appreciated.

Casey_SS
11-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Completely agree... pretty thankless jobs, but much needed and appreciated.

This.... X2