PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in San Antonio

David Love AI27
01-09-2013, 01:03 PM
I was hit in my work truck this morning on my way to a job in San Antonio... Hit left front wheel and broke upper and lower ball joints... Wrecker services were backed up for 2 hours... In true AI/CMC fashion I drove the truck to Jordan Ford to have it fixed... I thought I would get a discount since I knew JJ, but nobody knew who I was talking about...

SO... its going to take $2,100 and 4 hours to repair... anybody in San Antonio wanna come and take me to lunch????

on a side note, I asked if I could test drive this Boss 302... I'm guessing after they looked at my wrecked work truck, they decided it might not be a good idea...

ShadowBolt
01-09-2013, 04:59 PM
I was hit in my work truck this morning on my way to a job in San Antonio... Hit left front wheel and broke upper and lower ball joints... Wrecker services were backed up for 2 hours... In true AI/CMC fashion I drove the truck to Jordan Ford to have it fixed... I thought I would get a discount since I knew JJ, but nobody knew who I was talking about...

SO... its going to take $2,100 and 4 hours to repair... anybody in San Antonio wanna come and take me to lunch????

on a side note, I asked if I could test drive this Boss 302... I'm guessing after they looked at my wrecked work truck, they decided it might not be a good idea...

Sorry David. I got no pull with those Jordans.

JJ