PDA

View Full Version : Renewing racing license

ShadowBolt
01-17-2013, 09:15 AM
I usually get an e-mail about this time every year for license renewal but have not so far this year. I did receive a notice to renew my NASA membership but it does not run out until after this first race but I still have to have a 2013 racing license. I went to the NASA site and I see a link to renew a membership but nothing about the license.

Jerry

kbrewmr2
01-17-2013, 09:43 AM
click my profile
click view/renew license - its right below where it says "Your NASA Profile" in the middle of the screen.

easy to miss.

Or do you not have that on your screen? Email or call Dave Ho @ National Office...

ShadowBolt
01-17-2013, 09:54 AM
click my profile
click view/renew license - its right below where it says "Your NASA Profile" in the middle of the screen.

easy to miss.

Or do you not have that on your screen? Email or call Dave Ho @ National Office...

Thanks Ken! Boy I say this every year but License fee, membership fee, race entry fee, tires, etc. and you can be out some big bucks before you even get to the track for the first event of the year. AT least this year I did not have to get a new medical. Next year will be worse since all my belts and nets are only good through this year.

Jerry

RichardP
01-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Thanks Ken! Boy I say this every year but License fee, membership fee, race entry fee, tires, etc. and you can be out some big bucks before you even get to the track for the first event of the year. AT least this year I did not have to get a new medical. Next year will be worse since all my belts and nets are only good through this year.

You're not doing it right. Al says those are sunk costs and aren't really coming out of your pocket... :-)

Richard P.

kbrewmr2
01-17-2013, 10:40 AM
I feel your pain, but, it's less expensive than the other big racing club. I just dropped $80 on a membership plus $120 for a race license yesterday...

AllZWay
01-17-2013, 05:51 PM
I am glad you posted this... I forgot about it also. I got an email to renew my membership, and just forgot all about my license.

I just renewed it.

rleng1
01-17-2013, 08:21 PM
Did you forget dyno costs?

ShadowBolt
01-17-2013, 09:47 PM
Did you forget dyno costs?

I thought you were covering mine this year. I paid yours last year if I remember correctly.

JJ