PDA

View Full Version : Help with large parts back to Houston

Rsmith350
02-23-2013, 03:12 PM
Ok, gentleman..... I need to get a bunch of parts back to Houston from Cresson. I have a hood, two fenders, nose piece, dash and misc. other parts that need to come back with me. Any trailer space would be greatly appreciated. Sean has already offered to help but I might need some one else to help. Thanks in advance!

Rsmith350
03-02-2013, 12:36 PM
No takers huh? I should be able to fit most in Sean's trailer and my SUV but just wanna have some backup room

Rob Liebbe
03-02-2013, 12:40 PM
I may have some room, depends on if I take an SUV and trailer to Cresson or not.

Trublu
03-03-2013, 11:55 AM
I'll likely have some room but you'd need to collect from Waller

Rsmith350
03-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Very cool, thanks guys. I should be able to get all of it.....but just in case

AllZWay
03-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Ross... I have the parts loaded for you from Brad. He dropped them off on Saturday.

kbrewmr2
03-04-2013, 10:52 AM
I'll see what space I have as well - and you know where my shop is to see if pickup will be easier than Waller.

Rsmith350
03-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Ross... I have the parts loaded for you from Brad. He dropped them off on Saturday.

Awesome! How bad was it? Getting seriously excited about this car getting built! Between you, Sean, Mitch and Glenn, I'm getting real close!!!!!! Thank you guys!

Rsmith350
03-04-2013, 08:29 PM
I'll see what space I have as well - and you know where my shop is to see if pickup will be easier than Waller.

Thanks Ken!

AllZWay
03-05-2013, 08:58 AM
I put the fenders inside the car. I put the bumper cover on the front of the trailer and I'll put the hood in the bed of the truck..... so not too bad.

Rsmith350
03-05-2013, 11:41 AM
I put the fenders inside the car. I put the bumper cover on the front of the trailer and I'll put the hood in the bed of the truck..... so not too bad.
Nice, I still need to owe you something for doing that

AllZWay
03-05-2013, 01:57 PM
No way... just trying to get you on track.

ShadowBolt
03-05-2013, 03:47 PM
No way... just trying to get you on track.

Hell I will drive up and get some of the parts if that will get him on track. How many years has it been?

JJ

Alien
03-05-2013, 09:49 PM
I suck at detecting sarcasm on the internet. Is that a rhetorical question Jerry?

http://www.aicmctexas.com/main/showthread.php?1602-Operation-Willful-destruction-of-vehicle

:-D

I know I'm not one to talk right now, tho I must say I now know how the old Rob-Who felt. At least Gary-Who doesn't roll off the tongue as easily.

Rsmith350
03-05-2013, 09:59 PM
It's been a long time.........

Rsmith350
03-05-2013, 10:05 PM
I suck at detecting sarcasm on the internet. Is that a rhetorical question Jerry?

http://www.aicmctexas.com/main/showthread.php?1602-Operation-Willful-destruction-of-vehicle

:-D

I know I'm not one to talk right now, tho I must say I now know how the old Rob-Who felt. At least Gary-Who doesn't roll off the tongue as easily.

That reminds me, I meant to finish what I started.....literally....

http://www.aicmctexas.com/main/showthread.php?1935-Operation-F-body-Resurrection-!!/page11&highlight=Resurrection

Rob Liebbe
03-06-2013, 10:38 AM

We'll keep saying Gary-Who until it feels natural.

BTW - Operation Liebbe Resurrection is underway as a two-fold plan. 1 - drive this year in Randy's Camaro to get my racing jive back. 2 - dropping off new car shell with Glenn at Cresson for cage build. I should be ready to race when the car is completed - SN95 with many components coming out of the old #1.

AllZWay
03-06-2013, 12:20 PM
We'll keep saying Gary-Who until it feels natural.

BTW - Operation Liebbe Resurrection is underway as a two-fold plan. 1 - drive this year in Randy's Camaro to get my racing jive back. 2 - dropping off new car shell with Glenn at Cresson for cage build. I should be ready to race when the car is completed - SN95 with many components coming out of the old #1.

BTW... A new guy that I met while racing the Legends cars is supposed to come to Cresson to meet some of you Mustang yahoo's. He bought a stock SN95 on Saturday and brought it by my house to see on Sunday and is hoping to convert it to a CMC car for next year.

He lives in Tyler and was a motorcycle road racer.