PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Big Brake Kit

ShadowBolt
04-08-2013, 10:30 AM
I am selling my Wilwood kit. Here is a link to the kit. http://www.camaromustangchallenge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3916&highlight=

I am including a set of Wilwood calipers and a set of 1/2 used PFC-01 pads. I also have another set of PFC-01's still new in the box that I will either sell or send back to my supplier. Price for the pads $170.00 and I will pay the shipping. If you are looking to pay 25% of what you are spending on stock caliper race pads this is the ticket. Pads (PFC-01's) for the Wilwood caliper are .800" thick and cost $160.00 to $180.00 per set. These have been on the car for a season and they work fine. I don't think they stop any better than the stock set-up but you do save big dollars on pads. Uses stock rotors.
Sam had some issues with his set-up like this but we only had an issue once then I made sure the bolts were all tightened correctly. No issues since. Never saw any pad knock-back.

This kit (without calipers or pads) sold for $280.00. I will include the calipers and the used pads for $250.00.

JJ

ShadowBolt
04-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Sold