ShadowBolt
05-26-2013, 07:49 PM
All I can find is for the Fox.
Adjustable porportioning brake valve.
The whole title is messed up. Sorry.
JJ

Suck fumes
05-26-2013, 10:16 PM
You can't use a brake prop. Valve on any later year model than a 1993 fox without redoing a lot of the brake lines and plumbing. It would be a royal pain in the butt to retro fit one and it would be of little benefit on the later cars. It's a lot easier to tune brakes with pad compounds. I went down this road when building my car and decided against it.

ShadowBolt
05-27-2013, 08:36 AM
You can't use a brake prop. Valve on any later year model than a 1993 fox without redoing a lot of the brake lines and plumbing. It would be a royal pain in the butt to retro fit one and it would be of little benefit on the later cars. It's a lot easier to tune brakes with pad compounds. I went down this road when building my car and decided against it.
Thanks Aaron.
I bought the parts but did not install it yet. When I purchased the car I bought an aluminum block that replaces the antilock brakes. I was thinking of hooking it up before the block. I have been running PFC01's in front and wanted to try them in the rear but I could not find them. I'm running DTC 60's right now in the rear but I don't know how much rear brake I'm leaving on the table.

JJ

Suck fumes
05-27-2013, 09:18 AM
If you're having lockup problems then your car is setup up to stiff and or you're running to much camber in the front.

ShadowBolt
05-27-2013, 02:13 PM
If you're having lockup problems then your car is setup up to stiff and or you're running to much camber in the front.
I'm not having lockup issues since going to the Stoptech's. I still wonder how much more rear brake I could use if I could adjust. I run -3 degrees camber and 0 toe. I will have an alignment done prior to Hallett.

JJ

Suck fumes
05-27-2013, 04:50 PM
You don't want a lot of rear brake or you'll get axle hop which leads to axle break which leads to crash crash bang bang lol!