PDA

View Full Version : A-Sedan car For Sale 85 mustang

silversvo
07-02-2013, 08:50 PM
I bought an A-Sedan car back in 07 and started converting it to CMC. I finally realized I dont have time for the car anymore as it has been sitting in the shop the past 4 years since I last took it out. It has been sitting for many years. I cranked it up a few weeks ago which found out the fuel line dry rotted. I am asking $2500 for the car. It is a 302 car, PE heads, Holley 650 carb, Long tube headers, Tremmec 3550 tranny, Lakewood scattershield bell housing, centerforce Clutch, aluminum drive shaft, Baer brakes, 373:1 rear end gears with an Auburn locker and 31 spline axles in a 7.5" rearend. It is a 4 lug car. It has a full cage in it that was last certified many years ago. It has a fuel cell in the car also. I use to have the Log Book for the car but my EX-Wife threw all my racing stuff away out of spite. I am asking $2500 for the car. This is a perfect car for someone who wants to get into the series cheap with minimal work on the car. I hate to sell it but I cant hold onto it anymore. My contact info is 440-522-2611 or you can email me at troy12r@live.com. Price is negotiable... Would like to see it used and not parted out. The car was fun when I had it. I have more current pics of the car that I can email or text message to.

http://s21.photobucket.com/user/silversvo/library/85%20mustang%20race%20car