PDA

View Full Version : The Randy English Thread

Rob Liebbe
09-23-2013, 01:03 PM
We're going to miss him. I know I've certainly enjoyed getting to know him this past year and I was honored when he asked him to help with his car and co-drive on Team Wahoo.

This post - Randy English Wins Grid!!!!!

http://youtu.be/_y9xd4IZtMQ

Storm Trooper
09-23-2013, 01:29 PM
We're going to miss him. I know I've certainly enjoyed getting to know him this past year and I was honored when he asked him to help with his car and co-drive on Team Wahoo.

This post - Randy English Wins Grid!!!!!

http://youtu.be/_y9xd4IZtMQ
Class Act!!

Trublu
09-23-2013, 01:38 PM
I've enjoyed the comradery Randy (in particular) creates amongst the group. On the plus side I'm sure he'll be back to run some lines soon enough

blk96gt
09-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Everyone's just lucky that Randy just wanted to hang back and work on his lines. Otherwise he would have been first every race...

AllZWay
09-23-2013, 02:14 PM
Randy we will miss you at every race for sure. Best of Luck to you on the big adventure across the pond. :) Hope to see you at Hallett.

ShadowBolt
09-23-2013, 02:59 PM
randy we will miss you at every race for sure. Best of luck to you on the big adventure across the pond. :) hope to see you at hallett.

x2

jj

Fbody383
09-23-2013, 05:01 PM
This post - Randy English Wins Grid!!!!! Yes he did... and it true CMC fashion, it lasted until just shy of Turn 1.

You will be missed, brother. You're almost enough reason to cross the pond.. almost.

Keep the car ready and no excuses for Hallett '14. Be sure to drop off the beans recipe at some point and we'll keep 'em cooking in your name.

See you soon - but not soon enough.

cobra132
09-23-2013, 06:48 PM
Class, Man, Class. CMC. That was a nice tribute to a deserving guy. It will suck not having Randy around, he's our senior member of the over 50 club. Have a good time in London and we will hope to see you at Hallett on an annual basis until you're back full time. FMR

marshall_mosty
09-23-2013, 07:56 PM
Randy,
Thanks for the time you've given to the group. Your positive attitude was infectious and has made a lasting impression on me. Sunday services won't be the same without the "OE" prospective. Gavin will be bummed as he always asks if you're going to be at the track...

AllZWay
09-24-2013, 08:36 AM
.... Gavin will be bummed as he always ask if you're going to be at the track...

So will my Dad. Randy called him Uncle Si and even sent him a Duck Dynasty birthday card that Dad got a kick out of. :D

Rsmith350
09-24-2013, 10:14 AM
Randy we will miss you at every race for sure. Best of Luck to you on the big adventure across the pond. :) Hope to see you at Hallett.

X2 Jess about cried when she found out you were leaving. A favorite driver among the group. You will be missed!

BryanL
09-24-2013, 03:58 PM
No doubt he will be missed by everyone in CMC and the whole of NASA. Now our cholesterol numbers might drop some. I am glad to have had the privilege to share many great memories at the track with Randy. You just can't find a better guy and one that everybody loves. I'm sure he will stick around on the boards to post up some one line zingers and no way will I miss Hallett if he is coming. We will all be looking forward to his return in 2 years when he can retire and start his new career as a professional stig.

"It Was Awesome!!!!"

MikeP99Z
09-24-2013, 07:28 PM

x3
Enjoy the time in London, and don't be a stranger to the bantering here on the forum. See you at Hallett!

rleng1
09-24-2013, 09:17 PM
Thanks to all who have responded and read the thread. You are all brothers and sisters (depending if Michael is wearing his white cowboy suit or not) to me.
I have always been a race car fan since the age of 5 when my dad took me to dirt tracks on Saturday nights. Never dreamed that I would actually race wheel to wheel, lead a lap, and go airborne. And this year at Hallet, I made it to tech, and didn't have to fill out a form.
Just remember how blessed each and every one of you are, to have the families that we have, that love you, and the love you have for one another. (Well maybe we work on Bryan and Jerry).
I will be on the forum often, and I will be keeping up with each of you. I will miss everyone of you, and miss all the hugs, and the "hey, Ol' English'.
Just remember, I am catching you on track, and you are catching me in age.

May God continue to bless you and you families.
Your brother forever,
Randy

See you at Hallet.