PDA

View Full Version : Question

Suck fumes
10-05-2013, 07:22 PM
So is anyone going to have a problem with me entering the SI car in AI?

cobra132
10-06-2013, 10:39 AM
No problem.

Casey_SS
10-07-2013, 11:10 AM
So is anyone going to have a problem with me entering the SI car in AI?
If the SI car is on RA1s, no problem at all. If it's on RRs I'd prefer you to run AIX or "fun run" AI so as not to take away season points or tire contingency from guys that are AI-legal.

On a more positive note though, you have my full support if you'd like to weld some spacers to your SI wheels :)

marshall_mosty
10-07-2013, 04:25 PM
If the SI car is on RA1s, no problem at all. If it's on RRs I'd prefer you to run AIX or "fun run" AI so as not to take away season points or tire contingency from guys that are AI-legal.

On a more positive note though, you have my full support if you'd like to weld some spacers to your SI wheels :)

What we did at TWS was allow everyone to run AI and then repositioned the "out of class" guys behind the AI guys so the tire money worked out. Everyone still raced "in class", except Jim wasn't aware because he wasn't at the super secret meeting where we outlined this... :)

Dulaney
10-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Corey also missed the super secret meeting. Neither of us knew we were actually racing that guy. I do appreciate you resetting the results.

Corey ran AI with us, and we all had a lot of fun. He gave me room when I was racing Frank, since we were actually racing each other. When Corey and I were buy ourselves, we had some great battles.
You and Corey can have fun with all of us, but as stated, please be aware of other racing going on with actual AI cars. After watching your nats video, I'm somewhat doubtful that you'll be in my way.

edrock96GT
10-07-2013, 05:29 PM
I am also ok with this. :)

Edit: Marshall, is there an official copy of the race results reflecting the changes? That would change my tire $$$.

marshall_mosty
10-07-2013, 09:26 PM
I am also ok with this. :)

Edit: Marshall, is there an official copy of the race results reflecting the changes? That would change my tire $$$.

Eddie,
We adjusted one of the Sunday races to position Bill Swensen to the rear since he finished in front of Jim. If there are more adjustments needed, please let me know.

Casey_SS
10-08-2013, 12:17 AM
What we did at TWS was allow everyone to run AI and then repositioned the "out of class" guys behind the AI guys so the tire money worked out. Everyone still raced "in class", except Jim wasn't aware because he wasn't at the super secret meeting where we outlined this... :)

Nice! Yeah, I apparently missed the super secret meeting too. Great solution though...thanks Marshall :)

Aaron - sounds like an easy fix so I have no issue at all with you running AI. Sorry for any confusion.

edrock96GT
10-08-2013, 07:14 AM
Eddie,
We adjusted one of the Sunday races to position Bill Swensen to the rear since he finished in front of Jim. If there are more adjustments needed, please let me know.

Just Corey in R1. That was a 9 car start also. :D

Suck fumes
10-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Awesome. Me and Corey are going. Next year we will have our 3 car field to get our money as a friend of mine is picking up a donor to build this week.

Dulaney
10-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Mike Snavely keeps talking about building one too. I think a little friendly pressure would send him over.

Suck fumes
10-08-2013, 12:45 PM
He's waiting on a cheap donor. I can find them all day for around $8k but that's the cheapest ones I could find that aren't wrecked.