PDA

View Full Version : Race Ramps RR-TR-5

jdlingle
12-31-2013, 10:11 PM
SOLD.

Selling my set of Race Ramps that I needed to get the Mustang on my old trailer. Brilliantly bought these right before I sold the car, so they are practically new. These are 67" long and 5" high, so they really ease the angle (4 degrees)on loading into your trailer. These are $320 new, I've got them on Craigslist for $200, but I'd sell to anyone on here for $150 so they go to a good racing home. Lots of pictures to show how good of shape they are in. One ramp took a shallow drillbit wound when I misjudged on another project, but it was filled with ATV (see picture)

Here is the info on these from the Race Ramps site:
Race Ramps has the solution for steep trailer doors that cause you to break your ride's nose. These Race Ramps trailer ramps allow you to simply place the trailer door on the notch of these specially designed trailer ramps and decrease your angle of approach to as little as 4 degrees. These hassle-free, lightweight trailer ramps are made from Space Shuttle foam technology and work for cars weighing up to 6,000 lbs. Race Ramp trailer ramps are ideal for low ground clearance cars with extra-wide tires.

marshall_mosty
01-01-2014, 08:52 AM
I will take them.

jdlingle
01-01-2014, 11:32 AM
Marshall wins dibs with his text message at 10 pm last night. Chuck is second in line.

Thanks guys! Glad they are going to a racing home.