PDA

View Full Version : I will not be @ MSR-H.

GlennCMC70
01-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Guys I hate to miss it and was planning to be there all the way up until Wed of this week.

Wifes car shit the bed and I'll need to pull both heads and hope I don't need to pull the cam. I hope to get it apart this weekend after the girls basketball games.

I gotta be in north Houston Tuesday morning 8am for a 3 day trainning class. I get to drive down there after my Monday 8:30pm math class (first day). I'll miss Wed's math class.

I hope to have the needed parts at my house by the Friday next week. That way I can spend race weekend putting it back together. Then off to Austin on Tuesday for a couple days for work (staying at the W.....).

All this is best case senario. I can't take the only running vehicle I have and go to Houston to race (watch you guys race) and leave the wife w/ nothing to drive when the girls have basketball games.

Anyways, life sucks, move on.
Adrian will be there as the RD and Marshall will be taking point for CMC.

You guys have a fun and safe kick-off weekend for NASA TX 2014. Please shoot lots of video and don't let Micheal win all the races. I'll be here killing double Maker's and Coke wishing I was at MSR-H doing it.

ShadowBolt
01-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Sorry to hear it Glenn.

JJ

Trublu
01-12-2014, 09:06 PM
Sorry to hear it Glenn.

JJ

Ditto. Hope things start going your way mate

Storm Trooper
01-12-2014, 09:38 PM
Sorry! See you at Cresson

BryanL
01-12-2014, 11:15 PM
Right move to stay home. Good luck with the repair. Jerry will keep your podium spot warm.