PDA

View Full Version : South of Houston Shared Garage Space / Raceshop

Fbody383
02-18-2014, 05:14 PM
H-town peeps,

If you (i.e. AI/CMC, and friends/family) would have interest in some stably priced, shared garage/storage/workspace drop me a PM. Potentially located (near right hand edge / half way up / behind the travel trailer-out building) here: https://www.google.com/maps/@29.5293119,-95.3488327,250m/data=!3m1!1e3. If the map comes up like i'm looking at it, the silver roof on the left side is the current Orange Is Fast garage.

If you zoom out you will see Bailey Rd./ CR101 is now directly connected to 288 and while I wouldn't want to pull a semi tractor down it, anything we usually tow should be fine.

For rough discussion - 60'X80' / 14' eave height / 3-12'X12' doors on side away from street / 1-12'X12' door facing street / electric / water-sewer. No you can't live there (but we could talk about that too) but should end up with at least bathroom/office space.

At this point considering both equity and rental (3-5 years balances access and cost) space.

G. Robertson? Pranav? Pederson? Brewer?

I'll be off the board for several days, but PM or leave a message - seven 1 three / 294 / six nein 1 three. A few of us might try to get together in the next couple of weeks to discuss further.