PDA

View Full Version : Ride alongs

Rsmith350
03-06-2014, 11:12 AM
I am in need of some brave souls to ride with me an critique/suggest improvements. I'd like to get a commitment from at least two guys for some HPDE Sessions. I was pretty well off the pace @houston and would least like to achieve back marker status by Saturday.

smitty328
03-06-2014, 12:52 PM
I am in need of some brave souls to ride with me an critique/suggest improvements. I'd like to get a commitment from at least two guys for some HPDE Sessions. I was pretty well off the pace @houston and would least like to achieve back marker status by Saturday.

I'm not sure if I know enough to give any constructive feedback, but I'd love to go for a ride.

marshall_mosty
03-06-2014, 01:54 PM
I'll be willing to ride along.

Also, I have a work buddy that wants to ride along for anyone who has a passenger seat. Mark, if you are too tired to take yours out, I'll pay for the gas for a session to go "play" in HPDE 3/4...

ShadowBolt
03-06-2014, 03:26 PM
I don't know if I can help but I would be glad to ride with you.

JJ

smitty328
03-06-2014, 05:46 PM
I'll be willing to ride along.

Also, I have a work buddy that wants to ride along for anyone who has a passenger seat. Mark, if you are too tired to take yours out, I'll pay for the gas for a session to go "play" in HPDE 3/4...

Sorry, my extra seat isn't in the car, and it's going to take a passenger that is equipped differently that you or me for me to put it back in.

marshall_mosty
03-06-2014, 07:48 PM
Sorry, my extra seat isn't in the car, and it's going to take a passenger that is equipped differently that you or me for me to put it back in.
Mark,
Oh well... They don't have that type of "equipment"...

Rob Liebbe
03-07-2014, 09:20 PM
For those like me who are not going to Cresson, I will be running my street Mustang around TWS this Saturday. Maybe I'll see you there. White 91 LX hatch, in the blue group (solo).

AI#97
03-10-2014, 10:48 AM

Ross, bring the car to a PDS event in April or sign up for the track guys event at TWS on march 29th and 30th. Ask for me as your instructor and we can work out your bad habits as well as get you some Cheatin' Bastard practice for the April NASA race. I have already ridden right seat with you before and know where to start. I also might feel safe in your car as I know the cage builder! ;)

Rsmith350
03-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Ross, bring the car to a PDS event in April or sign up for the track guys event at TWS on march 29th and 30th. Ask for me as your instructor and we can work out your bad habits as well as get you some Cheatin' Bastard practice for the April NASA race. I have already ridden right seat with you before and know where to start. I also might feel safe in your car as I know the cage builder! ;)
I'm gonna try and make that happen.

Thank you guys for all the advice this weekend! Even if I wanted to do extra sessions it wouldn't happen having to do Tech and race. Dave and Will are working with me to try and find a solution. I don't have any time to work on my driving. Aka, watching video/ talking to you guys/ adjusting the car, etc. Plus I've put in two years and have yet to miss an event. I think I've earned some car time

kbrewmr2
03-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Even if I wanted to do extra sessions it wouldn't happen having to do Tech and race.
such is life as an Offical - BT,DT - 10th season as some sort of official for me. Those extra test/practice days are where you'll make headway on your driving. Get in all you can :)

mach1
03-10-2014, 12:44 PM
Ross, I should be at the TNT for the TWS event, I should be able to help if I'm not dealing with my POS all day.

Rsmith350
03-10-2014, 03:08 PM
Ross, I should be at the TNT for the TWS event, I should be able to help if I'm not dealing with my POS all day.

Thanks Tyler! Ill look for you