PDA

View Full Version : FS: LS1 4th gen k-member, control arms and solid engine mounts

AI#97
03-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Have the k-member out of Misty's 99 SS ready to bolt into your chassis of choice. Not cracked and LCA mounts appear to have been welded years ago where they crack. includes free dirt from 125k miles of street duty and 10 years of track dirt! Vintage dirt and tire boogers! $100.00,

1 pair of spohn solid engine mounts designed for factory k-member ready to bolt in, no hardware, black. $100

also have the front factory LCA's that have old ball joints and heim joints front and rear. Rear joints are shot, fronts are 6 on a scale of 10. Rear mounts have been tack welded in place and can be cut out and replaced with bushing of your choice. Free with k-member.

All parts have never been bent. We upgraded to a new K-member and LCA's. Would like some floor space back. Can deliver to TWS.

Dulaney
03-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Did you go with the UMI K-member? I really like the open-ness of mine.

AI#97
03-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Did you go with the UMI K-member? I really like the open-ness of mine.

Yep. I need to ping you and Patterson offline to see what your static camber settings are as a starting point. I haven't put it on the ground yet as we were waiting for new engine mounts to arrive but I will be tackling aligning the SLA that has TONS of adjustment. Oh yay! Now I remember one of the reasons I never put an SLA on the mustang! Yuck.

AI#97
11-17-2014, 05:46 PM
last chance on the LS1 4th gen K-member and solid engine mounts. they will be joining the cobra k-member on Friday at the scrap yard.

AI#97
11-28-2014, 02:40 PM
OK, Bryan called dibs on these.