PDA

View Full Version : Series Dues

marshall_mosty
07-06-2014, 09:05 AM
All,
I'd like to reinstate series dues for the group. In the past, we used to all pay $20 at the beginning of the season to defray the cost of the year end banquet. We also started Hallett "shootout" trophies a few years back as some rifle "blanks" cut by our very own Jerry Jordan (www.picofab.com) **yes, it's a shameless plug**... :) This year I wanted to "up the bar" by having the rifles replaced by pistols, but also have them mounted on laser engraved wooden plaques. I hope everyone was able to see the trophies at some point over the weekend.

Anyway, I was thinking of $30 per season for dues. If we get everyone to pitch in, this should cover the cost of annual Hallett Trophies, the year end award trophy updates, as well as defray as much of the banquet as possible.

You can either Paypal a "gift" at: marshallmosty at Hotmail dot com, or bring cash to the next event. I should be at all of them this year.

My thought is every points collecting driver pitches in for dues. This worked out really well in the past.

Thanks again to the AI/SI/CMC community for making our hobby and passion also a really good way to hang out with some really good guys (and gals) six or seven times per year. I wish we all had the time and money to do it more often...