PDA

View Full Version : k-member, control arms and H&R springs from 2003 Mustang Cobra, fuel tank too.

AI#97
07-07-2014, 09:58 AM
I am building a twin turbo car for a customer and since he needed a specific K-member for the kit, he now has the k-member, front control arms and some H&R springs available for sale.

K-member, factory stock, unbent from 2003 cobra. Should work for all modular motor SN95 mustangs, including coyote swaps with some grinding. $75obo.

Front control arms. Bushings are alright, but ball joints need replaced. Had to cut the shaft to press out of spindles. $50 obo.

H&R springs. Linear rate part number 51659.88F. this is a progressive rate spring, unsure of specifics. $50.

I am also in the process of converting my silver car to a fuel cell for the thirst coyote. I will be selling my 2003 cobra fuel tank. It has special baffles to prevent slosh and is no longer sold by ford. These were $500 new. Some slight "race car" modifications to delete evap cannister and uses factory style fuel pump hat for 99 up cars and will include factory filler neck. $100.

All parts are here in College Station. Let me know if you are interested.

AI#97
11-17-2014, 05:44 PM
last chance on this cobra k-member. It goes to the scrap yard on Friday.