PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Argent Lab!!!!!

GlennCMC70
09-19-2006, 07:11 AM
Boudy, you made it feel as though we were a highly funded race team. i know i wasnt an official member of the Arget Lab Racing Radio Team, but you guys let me mooch fod and shelter for the week.
also thanks for theuse of the radios. lets get together and figure out what i owe you.

i also need that memory stick back.

jeffburch
09-19-2006, 07:55 AM
GL,

I have the memory stick.

Did you find a place for the crystal and bottle yet?

jb

Waco Racer
09-19-2006, 08:39 AM
Argent Labs was a big hit. I heard many compliments from participants and officials for their contribution to this historical event.

mitchntx
09-19-2006, 11:35 AM
not yet jeff, i have to get home first. :(

<-----glenn posting under mitch's I.D. - sorry.

Nick
09-19-2006, 11:43 AM
Having these during the races were invaluble. The spotters around the track and fellow drivers were able to keep us informed of upcoming issues. Very nice.

Thanks to Robert for putting these together and taking the lead on the Safety Broadcasts.

Adam Ginsberg
09-19-2006, 03:11 PM
Simply put - there is no way we could have been as successful at the nationals without Argent Lab, Boudy, Gene, and Corey's help. And, a huge thanks goes to Beverly Burch and Ginny Runyon for their stellar pit support. Those ladies are awesome!

Boudy - thanks for all your help and support, amigo. :thumbs up:

Boudy
09-19-2006, 08:10 PM
lets get together and figure out what i owe you.

Ha! You strap 4' Argent Lab decals to the sides of the car and then take the SOB to the podium... Geeze dude, let's get together and figure out what I owe YOU!

Argent Lab had 2 cars on the podium, another firmly in the top 10 in 6th, and yet another coming in 16th. That doesn't even count contigency cars. Damn, Budweiser couldn't ask for more as a sponsor. You guys are awesome and should be proud as hell!

Boudy

jeffburch
09-19-2006, 08:14 PM
Simply put - there is no way we could have been as successful at the nationals without Argent Lab, Boudy, Gene, and Corey's help. And, a huge thanks goes to Beverly Burch and Ginny Runyon for their stellar pit support. Those ladies are awesome!

Boudy - thanks for all your help and support, amigo. :thumbs up:

Add Mrs. Ginsberg and Boudreaux for next year!

jb