PDA

View Full Version : Traveling Awards!!!! Please bring to ECR!!!!!

GlennCMC70
10-30-2014, 05:07 PM
If you have any of the traveling awards (awards that get a new plaque and name installed each year), please bring it to ECR or have it delivered for you. Sorry for the short notice. Otherwise we will need to work something out over the next few weeks.
Gotta get them ready for the 2014 Champs!

BryanL
11-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Didn't see this before the weekend. I'll figure a way to get you the golden helmet or make sure it's there at the banquet. That is assuming I'm not the first repeat winner--need to get Ol' English back in Texas. I will miss it being on the mantle in my office-it's great for conversation.

rleng1
11-14-2014, 01:18 PM
I'll be back. With 4 cars in CMC rm region, I'll be commuting to the Texas region. That is if you guys are still running inverts and standing starts.
Figured that will be the next thing you try to eliminate. Cheers.

ShadowBolt
11-14-2014, 03:44 PM
I'll be back. With 4 cars in CMC rm region, I'll be commuting to the Texas region. That is if you guys are still running inverts and standing starts.
Figured that will be the next thing you try to eliminate. Cheers.
If your will come back and race with us we will not change a thing. Consider it a done deal. Standing starts and inverts. Now I don't have any say and in of this but it sounds good.

JJ

rleng1
11-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Sounds good for sure. Most of the tracks in RM are less than 2 hour tow. But to have 4 CMC cars is not much to get excited about. Besides I miss all of you guys and your stories.......did you get your Baylor flag from Hallett?
The Bears look good this year.

GlennCMC70
11-14-2014, 05:41 PM
Still need all those awards!!!!!!!! If you have one, please get in touch w/ me!!!!!!!