PDA

View Full Version : Michael Mosty MVP

JMR81
11-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Jack and I have to thank Michael for letting us strip parts from his daily driver so we could get our car back on track in time for Saturdays first race. Jack broke a spindle during qualifying and we were not able to get one till 2pm. His generosity led to some great racing with the SI/AI guys and without him we wouldn't have made it.

Also thanks to Jason Massey of illcit Motorsports for all the work. Jason set Jacks car up for the weekend and for the first time all season we had a car that was capable of winning and letting Jack show what he was capable of.

Also just wanted to thank everyone in the AI/CMC/SI group for letting us be part of your races he/we really enjoyed racing with you will see you next year.

ShadowBolt
11-03-2014, 11:28 AM
I was blown away by Michael with him letting them take a part off his street car to help a fellow racer. Michael has helped me so many times over the years I could never pay him back but this was over the top. A true champion on and off the track!

JJ

BryanL
11-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Just another example of the great culture in our group. Though I'm not sure I have seen parts stolen off someone's street car before-that is cool.

michaelmosty
11-03-2014, 02:52 PM
You are certainly welcome, and I'm glad y'all were able to get back out there for some great racing!! It sounded like SI was super close all weekend long.

This group has helped me with my car on so many occasions over the years, I was glad to loan a few parts from the daily driver.