PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Rob Liebbe
12-23-2014, 01:25 PM
Merry Christmas you bunch of knuckleheads!!!

Storm Trooper
12-23-2014, 02:03 PM
Merry Christmas you bunch of knuckleheads!!!

Merry Christmas everone! ( More Like knuckle draggers ;) )

AllZWay
12-23-2014, 02:07 PM
Merry Christmas everone! ( More Like knuckle draggers ;) )

Yep.. Merry Christmas to you all.... Even the Ford drivers. :D

Fbody383
12-23-2014, 04:04 PM
Merry Christmas all... whether you have orange on the car voluntarily or not.

Looking forward to 2015 and some fantastic racing and hanging out.

mach1
12-23-2014, 05:17 PM
Merry Christmas to all, proud to be in the CMC family, hopefully I got all of the rookie out of me in 2014!

Al Fernandez
12-24-2014, 10:26 AM
Merry Christmas. Hope Santa brings you lots of go fast parts.

marshall_mosty
12-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Merry Christmas to all.

I have a fresh set of RR's at the shop and just ran my supply of Amsoil down, so ordered another 30-gallon drum. Feels weird to spend almost $900 on oil at a shot, but it does last several years... :)

MikeP99Z
12-24-2014, 10:39 AM
Merry Christmas to all. Be safe this holiday season.

mach1
12-24-2014, 10:39 AM
Merry Christmas. Hope Santa brings you lots of go fast parts.

Santa, err, my credit card just got me some new MaxMo jack bolt rear LCA's for the mustang, looking forward the the easy adjustments.

MikeP99Z
12-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Dear Santa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzzjLTnUcio

BryanL
12-24-2014, 11:14 AM
Dear Santa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzzjLTnUcio

What do you run at Houston? Then wonder what you would run with another 300 hp?

dtanker65
12-24-2014, 06:24 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody in Nasa and in the Texas region.

I had a great time in my first season with you guys. There are too many people to thank for all the help I have received over course of the season, but I do want to thank Marshall for his leadership and dedication to safety.

I am really looking forward to 2015!

Dennis Tanker

marshall_mosty
12-24-2014, 06:34 PM
Now I know it was a street car, but having 260'ish more horsepower and a pro-level driver, I'm surprised it's only 1.5 seconds faster than what Patterson did back in 2013 going that direction.

Any it appeared to be on Michellin Pilot Sport Cup tires in a 305 width...

Patterson: 1:42.60
Heinricy: 1:41.18

marshall_mosty
12-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody in Nasa and in the Texas region.

I had a great time in my first season with you guys. There are too many people to thank for all the help I have received over course of the season, but I do want to thank Marshall for his leadership and dedication to safety.

I am really looking forward to 2015!

Dennis Tanker

My pleasure Dennis. Just trying to keep the rubber side down and everyone pointed in the same direction. See you goons in less than 4 weeks!!

mtpockets
12-24-2014, 10:20 PM
Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck> Hey, I resemble that.
Merry Christmas everyone.

ShadowBolt
12-25-2014, 04:19 PM
Santa, err, my credit card just got me some new MaxMo jack bolt rear LCA's for the mustang, looking forward the the easy adjustments.

I had these on my last car but to be able to run them you must weld them up. No adjusting at the track unless the rule had changed. I did weld small sheet metal strips to make them non adjustable but I could still take them off and change ride height.

JJ

mach1
12-25-2014, 06:20 PM
I had these on my last car but to be able to run them you must weld them up. No adjusting at the track unless the rule had changed. I did weld small sheet metal strips to make them non adjustable but I could still take them off and change ride height.

JJ
Yeah, I bought the non-adjustable ones because of that rule, but they changed it.
7.33.3 The rear lower control arms may be substituted with aftermarket control arms meeting length measurements specified in the table below +/- 0.125”. Lengths specified are pivot center to center. Spring perches on the arms, if applicable, may allow adjustment of ride height. The control arms must bolt on using the OEM factory holes and no cutting, welding or other modifications may be made to the structure of the car or rear end housing to install these control arms.

ShadowBolt
12-25-2014, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I bought the non-adjustable ones because of that role, but they changed it.
7.33.3 The rear lower control arms may be substituted with aftermarket control arms meeting length measurements specified in the table below +/- 0.125”. Lengths specified are pivot center to center. Spring perches on the arms, if applicable, may allow adjustment of ride height. The control arms must bolt on using the OEM factory holes and no cutting, welding or other modifications may be made to the structure of the car or rear end housing to install these control arms.

Wow! I thought the rule only changed on the uppers. Great to be able to adjust at the track. More money to spend.

JJ

mach1
12-25-2014, 09:59 PM
Wow! I thought the rule only changed on the uppers. Great to be able to adjust at the track. More money to spend.

JJ

Uppers are a 2015 change, lowers were 2014

dtanker65
12-26-2014, 02:31 PM
What do you run at Houston? Then wonder what you would run with another 300 hp?

Just an observation from a rook, but the TX Thunder run group is F**king FAST across all 3 classes!

Any bets on the finishing order of a Pro-Am event at TWS with equally prepared cars?

Just saying.

Dennis