PDA

View Full Version : Kids and their toys

marshall_mosty
09-25-2006, 05:34 PM
We bought a "PowerWheels" the other day for our oldest son Gavin. Its an absolute hoot to see a 3 year old with NO steering skills run around the backyard and run into everything. Having his 18-month old brother in the passenger seat and driving straight up his swingset slide with one front wheel was pretty funny. Picture "Rock crawling"... for preschoolers! 8)

Rob Liebbe
09-25-2006, 09:26 PM
My 8 year old son has figured out how to roll over the tube-frame pedal car on command. Can't wait 'till he tries to jump it over the ditch.

AllZWay
09-26-2006, 08:13 AM
I have two daughters (5 &7) and they both have Barbie Jeeps.

Pretty regularly they have head on collisions just to see who can push who the farthes across the driveway.

They also like to spin each other out, by puttting the front of one car on the rear quarter of the other and driving through them.

I pretend to yell at them to stop.....but it is actually entertaining. :lol:

Rob Liebbe
09-26-2006, 08:40 AM
I was at Todd Covini's the other day and his son Tony has a Lightning Mc
Queen power racer (looks like a NASCAR for those who don't get to Disney kid movies). Todd missed this, but Tony did a burnout in the grass - it looked just like a victory donut.

AI#97
09-26-2006, 09:05 AM
I was at Todd Covini's the other day and his son Tony has a Lightning Mc
Queen power racer (looks like a NASCAR for those who don't get to Disney kid movies). Todd missed this, but Tony did a burnout in the grass - it looked just like a victory donut.

What are you doing over there while Todd isn't looking?! Checking in on "your" kids?!! :wink: :lol:

Rob Liebbe
09-26-2006, 09:25 AM
Stealing speed secrets off of his car.

Should've been looking at Jeff's car instead :o

Actually, I was there trying to get him off the couch to get ready for nationals.

Tex89
09-26-2006, 11:50 AM
We bought a "PowerWheels" the other day for our oldest son Gavin. Its an absolute hoot to see a 3 year old with NO steering skills run around the backyard and run into everything. Having his 18-month old brother in the passenger seat and driving straight up his swingset slide with one front wheel was pretty funny. Picture "Rock crawling"... for preschoolers! 8)

You mean like this

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/Fincik/DSCN0870.jpg

another
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/Fincik/DSCN0869.jpg

michaelmosty
09-26-2006, 01:35 PM
Haha, those are some kick ass boots.
On a serious safety note:
Make sure the kids keep their feet away from lawn-mowers. When I was about 5 I ran up and stuck my foot through the side exit of a lawn-mower and chopped the tip of my boot off. I was wearing boots similar to the above pic.
Thank goodness it only cut the boot and not my toe, I might have lost my heel - toe ability. :lol:

marshall_mosty
09-26-2006, 03:16 PM
You mean like this

Yup!!