PDA

View Full Version : MYLAPS? Hasn't Been Working

BryanL
03-18-2015, 10:02 AM
Mylaps hasn't provided my results since April 2014 at TWS. I have heard others say it works for them. Just checking to see if there is anyone else that it does/doesn't work? Then, is there anything I can do to get it to update? Is there something to do with NASA? I posted this last year on the NASA Texas board but didn't get much help.
Mike P-anything to do with T&S that maybe Sheryl (sp?) could change?

Would be nice to be able to see my individual lap times again. If someone is able to see their results since April 2014 let me know what happens if you click on my name and see all my lap times pop up?

JMR81
03-18-2015, 10:14 AM
Ours are up for all the events except last weekend

BryanL
03-19-2015, 09:24 AM
Thanks for confirming. I'm going to email Ballingit.

Alien
03-19-2015, 09:26 AM
I see all my times except ECR last year and this past event at MSRC.

Randomly selected TWS R2 in October, and I can see your (BL) individual lap times.

ShadowBolt
03-19-2015, 04:06 PM
Thanks for confirming. I'm going to email Ballingit.

Not Will?

JJ

MikeP99Z
03-19-2015, 05:53 PM
It's not something that Cheryl uploads. I can see mine through TWS October, no ECR or Cresson (yet). Will, Dave or Adrian will have to upload the past 3 events to Mylaps.

BryanL
03-20-2015, 09:14 AM
Interesting. I received an email from NASA last night about TWS/Hallett registration. There was a link to mylaps. Once logged in the Cresson round was up and the links worked for me to see my lap times for every session as well as others so I could compare. Exactly what I was looking for. So, I know it's there but nothing is linked up to my account.
I'll try Will but some thought that might be a Dave area that he handles.
Thanks for confirming my times were up Gary.

MikeP99Z
03-20-2015, 09:35 AM
I had a lot of trouble with Mylaps last year when it changed over to the new format - mostly account updating difficulties. Maybe your updated account doesn't have the right transponder number?? Not sure, just guessing, and I wouldn't know how to fix that.

BryanL
03-20-2015, 02:35 PM
It has both transponders. The new one on the white car worked at TWS in April but nothing since then.