PDA

View Full Version : S197 FRPP P Springs, Koni SA, Panhard, & CC Plates

y5e06
04-21-2015, 12:55 PM
I have brand new, uninstalled parts for a 2011-2014 S197 Mustang

FRPP P springs ($180-ish new)
Koni Single Adjustables, front & rear ($830-ish new)
whiteline adjustable panhard ($175-ish new)
Ground Control CC Plates; Street (w/ rubber) for the '11-'14 Konis ($350 new)
http://www.ground-control-store.com/products/description.php/II=913/CA=189

I'd like $1200 for everything OBO, i'd prefer to keep it as a package deal at this time for ease of transaction. originally ~ $1550
I'm in N. Austin.

none of this stuff has been installed. actually all still in the shipping boxes. I bought this for my '14 GT Track Pack car.
Instead i'm getting a check from the insurance; My wife totalled the car (she's fine) and i no longer need these parts. they won't fit on a '16 S550...

email mdawdy @ austin. rr. com (i won't see forum notifications for IM's)

Morgan

P.S. yes, this car is actually a total loss. estimated $26K in damages, mostly sub structure and suspension. these things must be made of glass. And yes, Cory already tried to buy the carcass from me....

Rob Liebbe
04-21-2015, 01:56 PM
Is that your wife in the background, and why is she smiling?

y5e06
04-21-2015, 02:16 PM
Yes.
nervous laughter i guess.
she thought I'd be mad, wrecking my baby. I wasn't, just disappointed. I shopped two years before buying that car and special ordered it from the dealer exactly how i wanted it. It had 20K miles and not a single scratch or ding on it...
oh well, i may upgrade and order another:

marshall_mosty
04-21-2015, 07:26 PM
Yes.
nervous laughter i guess.
she thought I'd be mad, wrecking my baby. I wasn't, just disappointed. I shopped two years before buying that car and special ordered it from the dealer exactly how i wanted it. It had 20K miles and not a single scratch or ding on it...
oh well, i may upgrade and order another:

That white with black wheels looks sweet!! I'm partial to white cars, so YMMV.