PDA

View Full Version : garage spot available at Hallett

ShadowBolt
05-28-2015, 12:29 PM
I have one spot open in the garage with Michael, and Pranav and the 55. The cost of the garage for the weekend is $65.00 per car (four cars). This is the completely enclosed garage across from the café. If it rains this is the best covered spot at Hallett. The floor concrete and level. First come first served.

JJ

Tilton
05-28-2015, 01:38 PM
I'll take it!

ShadowBolt
05-28-2015, 05:39 PM
I'll take it!

Great it's yours.

JJ

Pranav
05-29-2015, 07:56 AM
Three Mustangs and a Camaro.

Will your guys' heads explode if I unbolt a wheel and expose my vastly superior suspension geometry?

marshall_mosty
05-29-2015, 10:04 AM
Three Mustangs and a Camaro.

Will your guys' heads explode if I unbolt a wheel and expose my vastly superior suspension geometry?
Only if they see your panhard bar AND torque arm...

BryanL
05-29-2015, 11:08 AM
Only if they see your panhard bar AND torque arm...

Yeah, my head spins when I see Mustangs adjust their alignment at the track with those sweet plates under the hood and being able to change your front shock settings without taking apart the whole front end. But I agree it's tough decisions when you have so many options of what to do with the rear I can't even keep track-the 4 link, poor man's 3 link, etc. So many decisions and adjustments I prefer the easy button of the 4th gen.
Michael Mosty-just wait for Hallett-I have been saving up for so long I'm going to make your head explode.
And yes I can smack talk since I'm the only GM to have won a race this season! Get you some of that -woooooooo! It's so easy for a 4th gen to win all you have to do is go offtrack on the last lap and come in for fear of damage to get your car on the pole for an invert. Then bribe Patterson to drop some parts on the track who has an in with race control.....and people wonder why we didn't get one green flag lap. It was the conspiracy to keep the 4th Gen on top. All the way down to the guy on the grassy nole down in turn 16 waving flags to corner workers throwing up a finger.

mach1
05-29-2015, 02:11 PM
Ls1 4th gen did take the win last year at Hallett

BryanL
05-29-2015, 04:38 PM
Ls1 4th gen did take the win last year at Hallett

Correct-that is where the F-Body RULES! It's like the track was designed precisely for the F Body. Since Hallett - GM has won 2 of the last 20 races including my fluke. But now we have the momentum and after some upcoming rule changes it will be like the second coming of GM out of bankruptcy to put us on top again.

ShadowBolt
05-29-2015, 07:05 PM
Correct-that is where the F-Body RULES! It's like the track was designed precisely for the F Body. Since Hallett - GM has won 2 of the last 20 races including my fluke. But now we have the momentum and after some upcoming rule changes it will be like the second coming of GM out of bankruptcy to put us on top again.

Is the fing government going to make us all pay for this bailout also? Like the last one? GM should have been broke up and sold at auction like my business or yours would have been.

JJ

Supercharged111
05-29-2015, 08:10 PM
Is the fing government going to make us all pay for this bailout also? Like the last one? GM should have been broke up and sold at auction like my business or yours would have been.

JJ

That would have no impact on the 4th gen's dominance in CMC. I'll represent the 4th gen at Hallett and I tend to have retarded good luck with inverts myself. Hopefully I can slither away with a win for the 4th gen and RM. :D

Al Fernandez
05-30-2015, 08:53 AM
4th gens are most likely to win at Hallett. They're also most likely to spin in the bitch. Well, maybe thats just Glenn's 4th gen.

BlueFirePony
05-30-2015, 02:07 PM
...They're also most likely to spin in the bitch. Well, maybe thats just Glenn's 4th gen.
Yeah, but Mustangs do it in STYLE!
I did a perfect reverse dismount and stuck the landing...little wobbly on the tire wall but I held it.
That blue 'stang tried to go for the massively difficult front flip but did not stick the landing....still awesome air and huge points for the most difficult attempt.
Sure Glenn spun but no air time from what I remember. The only GM product I know that got any air time was that corvette but it was nothing compared to what the Mustangs have pulled off.
Why do the GMs always have to feel so inferior?

Supercharged111
05-30-2015, 11:16 PM
Why do the GMs always have to feel so inferior?

We don't until CMC rules apply and we have to run 150# heavier and face Mosty. I spun my junk at the bitch, was the first time I ever spun my pile. Set me up real nice for Race 2's invert. :D

Pranav
05-31-2015, 02:51 PM
What have I started?

Supercharged111
05-31-2015, 05:20 PM
What have I started?

Pretty sure it was bound to happen at some point.

michaelmosty
06-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Yeah, my head spins when I see Mustangs adjust their alignment at the track with those sweet plates under the hood and being able to change your front shock settings without taking apart the whole front end. But I agree it's tough decisions when you have so many options of what to do with the rear I can't even keep track-the 4 link, poor man's 3 link, etc. So many decisions and adjustments I prefer the easy button of the 4th gen.
Michael Mosty-just wait for Hallett-I have been saving up for so long I'm going to make your head explode.

I know, I know.
Its like saying the GM guys don't get a choice on what to eat and HAVE to eat a sirloin steak. "But what if I want a Ribeye or Filet", says Leinart.
All while the Mustang guys get a nice variety to pick and choose what flavor of dog food they get to eat.

Fbody383
06-01-2015, 02:23 PM
All while the Mustang guys get a nice variety to pick and choose what flavor of dog food they get to eat.

All the while running up front...

FLAME ON!!!

Supercharged111
06-01-2015, 11:24 PM
All the while running up front...

FLAME ON!!!

So you now cook exotic dog treats to support your racing habit?