PDA

View Full Version : Gotta scratch it eventually...

BlueFirePony
08-31-2015, 07:35 PM
The itch has gotten pretty bad lately, so if recent events (and $ spend) are any indication, the #404 will be back next year...somewhere.

Kyri just bought a used 48' enclosed trailer that he plans to haul BFP (and friend?) around in next year with his semi - and who knows - maybe make a few bucket list tracks too.

Also, the boys and I are heading to Vegas this weekend to, among other things, drive some supercars.
We're each taking a couple different models for a handful of laps at Las Vegas Speedway with Dream Racing (http://www.dreamracing.com).

Not really racing related (well, maybe...) but after that we have a Cabana rented for the day (bikini contest starts at 3PM).
That night we are going to see Jeff Dunham as well - and then do the usual. Kyri and Chris are heading back the next morning but Camo and I are staying through the next day.

If anyone feels a mad rush to head to Vegas we have room at our Cabana...the view should be great. :)

Supercharged111
08-31-2015, 09:58 PM
And here I thought you were talking about a fresh paint job. I was there for 5 weeks, it was hot as balls.

BlueFirePony
09-01-2015, 09:57 AM
And here I thought you were talking about a fresh paint job.
That's on the list for next year as well :)

..., it was hot as balls.
Seems the scorching weather is starting to change...forecast for the weekend shows about the same as here...95ish. And we do have the cabana.....and a huge drink tab....and the pool...and bikinis. I think we can suffer through it