PDA

View Full Version : Msr-h

marshall_mosty
09-04-2015, 04:04 PM
All,
The AI car is currently down for the season. The lifter replacement is not on the top of my "to do" right now at the shop so will most likely tackle it in the off-season to return to racing in 2016.

However, Michael's "LeMons" Corolla is probably a contender for "close enough to race" category.

Would you guys be against me gridding from the back and running around with you if I can get it running? Only stipulation is manties will be distributed if I can get all 88HP to pass you... and we will take bets on how many times Patterson can lap me...

Casey_SS
09-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Sounds fun....bring it! I don't see why you shouldn't grid wherever you qualify it and earn extra points for every AI car you pass. Double points if you hook up one of these and use it to gain an advantage during the race - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRZ4Vi-4qMQ.

michaelmosty
09-04-2015, 09:26 PM
I talked w/ Marshall about this earlier but I am not for this. I love the idea of getting on track and having fun but with the pace of the car it will be a rolling chicane with a safety issue and the possibility of altering the race outcome. If we can get the car race-able I think it would be better to grid with a PT class. Sorry bro.

Supercharged111
09-05-2015, 11:16 PM
He can't be any slower than that SI car was last year at Hallett (right Dave?). :D

GlennCMC70
09-06-2015, 10:59 AM
I am against it, but since I'll not be driving anymore this year, my opinion isn't too valued.
I would like to see you run in a PT class though. PT is really lacking here.

Fbody383
09-06-2015, 02:50 PM
He can't be any slower than that SI car was last year at Hallett (right Dave?). :D

To give proper credit to both the AI and SI new guys we had at Hallett... they were super attentive and I don't even think I had to breathe the throttle to get around them. Now, 2 years ago... ahem.

I'm on the fence and somewhat indifferent too, but PT would be a better choice.

Maybe Marshall can flag our race to show 'em how it's done.

Oh yeah, i guess i aught to register.

marshall_mosty
09-07-2015, 10:57 PM
Guys,
Decided to just stick with a rental and will tear it up in a time trial session, or HPDE 3/4 so I can take folks out with me...
Would love to flag a race (at least the green)...

Storm Trooper
09-11-2015, 05:29 PM
HPDE 3/4 so I can take folks out with me...

May get a ride? I need as much help as I can get I suck at going fast!!:D

Supercharged111
09-12-2015, 01:42 AM

You fix your junk?

Storm Trooper
09-12-2015, 08:45 PM
You fix your junk?

Nop!

marshall_mosty
09-14-2015, 01:25 PM